2021 Around the League Thread

beardown3231

3 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

I don't get why Cleveland said no...they should be over the moon and straight on the phone to the Colts trying to make it happen...he is clearly not their long term future.

I think this year's QB class sucks, maybe they do too. 

At least they are cheap though. I didn't like him as a prospect and nothing has shown me otherwise. 

7 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

I think this year's QB class sucks, maybe they do too. 

At least they are cheap though. I didn't like him as a prospect and nothing has shown me otherwise. 

I agree the draft class is poor...but take Mayfield to the Colts...bring in Jimmy G...I would take him over Mayfield at this point.

3 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

I agree the draft class is poor...but take Mayfield to the Colts...bring in Jimmy G...I would take him over Mayfield at this point.

Jimmy G would be great in Cleveland. They’ve got Chubb and Hunt, they don’t need Jimmy to throw it 50 times. They just need competence when they do throw the ball, and he provides that.

I’d trade him to Colts for a good enough offer.  Tough to work without total buy in from your QB. 

I wouldn’t make a big trade for Jimmy G though.  I’d give the ball to the nutball … what is his name … Minshew.  I don’t think there would be much drop off between the two.

Minshew has done okay on worse than crap teams.  Let’s see what he can do with a full offseason and a good team around him for a year. 

If he wets the bed draft a QB next year or see who is available for trade. 

59 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

I am going to start calling Jimmy G Zoolander because every time a talking head mentions him they work it in somehow that he is good looking.

People like us get sick of it. 

When is Jimmy G gonna release Magnum 

• Like 1

On paper, the AFC West is shaping up to be one of the most ridiculous divisions that I can personally remember. Those teams are freakin' stacked! Conversely, who the hell is Rogers throwing to in GB? They almost have to go WR in the 1st don't they?

• Like 1