Hawkeye Disney+ - New Episodes Wednesday's

Acgott

37 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I got bored and watched episode 2. Decent but not great. A lot of building Kate’s character. 

Not a fan of the mom or Jack so far. Both are almost caricatures. 

Thought episode 2 had a weak/abrupt ending. Bad music/sound design choices there imo. 

I get what they were going for with the cliffhanger ending it showing Echo and all but I think for the vast majority of casual viewers it's going to fall flat because most of them have no idea who the heck she is given that Echo isn't exactly a well known marvel character. 

1 hour ago, rob_shadows said:

I get what they were going for with the cliffhanger ending it showing Echo and all but I think for the vast majority of casual viewers it's going to fall flat because most of them have no idea who the heck she is given that Echo isn't exactly a well known marvel character. 

I consider myself a big Marvel fan and I have no clue who Echo is. But I’m also not a comic reader anymore and I never read Hawkeye material. 

2 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

I consider myself a big Marvel fan and I have no clue who Echo is. But I’m also not a comic reader anymore and I never read Hawkeye material. 

Deaf hero/villian (depending on the story), kingpins adopted daughter and at one point a love interest of daredevil.

She's set to get her own show later down the line.

Edited by rob_shadows
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Acgott said:

I thought the first two episodes were quite enjoyable and fun.

I only know Echo by name, but reading up on her, makes sense that her ability is to copy other moves. Hopefully they execute well and make her more exciting than Taskmaster was.

I think the thing that has people the most excited with bringing her in is that unless they change her story entirely it's pretty much impossible to have her and not bring in kingpin and daredevil.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

I got bored and watched episode 2. Decent but not great. A lot of building Kate’s character. 

Not a fan of the mom or Jack so far. Both are almost caricatures. 

Thought episode 2 had a weak/abrupt ending. Bad music/sound design choices there imo. 

Finally dawned on me the character Jack is supposed to be.

yeah that end music…that was a choice. I liked the idea of it but it was not as cool

as I think they thought it sounded.