Week 2: Lions on MNF

FAH1223

6 hours ago, incognito_man said:

Not me. I thought the confidence was misplaced vs New Orleans.

Nor I...This was my post one week prior:  "Could be interesting as we have a new DC and AR and other starters haven't played a real game in like nine months....IF Kamara can run like Minnesota did to us last year and Winston can get hot, could be a long day for us"....

• Like 2

Packers read all the reports about how they will bounce back and show what they are made of against the Lions.  They believe all of that and don't practice, think they have already won.  Aaron Rodgers trips on his own untied shoelace and fumbles.  Someone blames Lucas Patrick.  Next drive Rodgers underthrows MVS for an INT.  Someone blames Tyler Lancaster.  Lions win 34-13.

4 hours ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

Nor I...This was my post one week prior:  "Could be interesting as we have a new DC and AR and other starters haven't played a real game in like nine months....IF Kamara can run like Minnesota did to us last year and Winston can get hot, could be a long day for us"....

Mine was: Control the clock with a power run game and send 5 guys at Jameis to keep him flustered while Campbell spies for passes out to the flat while locking down their receivers. 

They did the exact opposite...

2 hours ago, Mr Bad Example said:

So you're strongly recommending we start Swift in fantasy? 

I'm thinking about taking a wild stab and including him on a Fanduel entry this week...

On the other hand, their OL isn't nearly as good as N.O.'s IMO.

2 hours ago, ReadyToThump said:

Call me crazy but I wanna see Dillon get the start and to get the run/PA game going. Beat em with the hammer THEN get Jones in the mix. 

Interesting concept, but it won't happen. After getting Jones only 7 touches last week, getting him involved in the offense early will be a priority. I don't think we'll be seeing all the 11 personnel we saw last week. Last year Jones had 236 total yards and 3 TD's in a week 2 game vs. Lions at Lambeau.  

"The times I be dancing out there, they don’t even be having the fans out there yet. So I’ll probably get to them during warmups and stuff. But it’s gonna be great, man. I can’t wait for it."

Jamaal Williams

Edited by Leader

7 hours ago, ReadyToThump said:

Call me crazy but I wanna see Dillon get the start and to get the run/PA game going. Beat em with the hammer THEN get Jones in the mix. 

I like them both in there.  Hard to adjust for the D with both of them, as opposed to just one.  Keep em off balance.

22 hours ago, cannondale said:

Mine was make Winston beat you, and if he does, you know you have more of the same ole same ole. I didn't actually think he would. 

So, this week make Goff beat us?  I like the odds more with him not being able to bail out drives with his legs. We need that to stop immediately with this defense. I’ve seen that movie before. 

I think DET at home will be just what the doctor ordered. Don’t know if it will prove much but I hope we come out with renewed focus and start getting in gear because this schedule won’t allow much coasting.