ON TO PITTSBURGH! LV@Pitt GDT! (early I know)

Totty

Who ya got?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Raiders
    • Steelers

I see this as a hard game to win unless we've got Yannick back. Their pass rush is going to be fierce against our young and unproven oline. They can dominate the game. Much like ours could be with Yannick and Crosby against their similar online. But if their pass rush is better than ours, I give the edge to them. 

3 minutes ago, S&B Bleeder said:

I skipped pages 5-7 but saw nothing about Koonce.  He's our early DE draft pick.  I didn't see him listed in the injury report.  He can fill in for if Ngakoue doesn't dress.

Koonce wouldnt play in that scenario. nassib/ferrell would fill in . i dont think they view koonce as ready

Edited by Turnobili
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Big Ben is 2-5 against the Raiders in his career and the last 4 meetings have all been 3 point games with us being 3-1 in those meetings. 

the two wins were the recent shootout in 2015 when i think the backup QB came in and led the game winning drive for them, and the game where richard seymour punched him

6 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Winnable but I can see us being very sloppy and having a bad game. I expect a sloppy L here. If we execute early and don’t make mental mistakes it could be winnable. But the OL/run game need to step up. Also Littleton looks so soft I might bench him and start wright/perryman/Kwit.

100% agree on Littleton... he seems so intent on avoiding physical contact that I can't see how having anyone else on the field would be a negative.

I think Kwit seems to be underrated these days but would settle for Deablo being thrown to the wolves or Gillespie in a 3 safety set... might just have to count the days until White is back and then pray... 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Ryno said:

100% agree on Littleton... he seems so intent on avoiding physical contact that I can't see how having anyone else on the field would be a negative.

I think Kwit seems to be underrated these days but would settle for Deablo being thrown to the wolves or Gillespie in a 3 safety set... might just have to count the days until White is back and then pray... 

Super high on white man. That guy can play.