52 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best Mod?

• ET
    • ET
    • Forge secretly added third option of "Not ET"
    • Not Forge
    • Not not Forge

3 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

How in the world do the Saints rough up the Packers so bad and then just goose egg the game verse Carolina 🤷🤷

Not saying we're a good team yet, still a lot to prove, but this defense is very young, very athletic, and they have a great defensive mind at DC.  And the Saints offense last week, while efficient, wasn't nearly as good as the final scoreboard reflected - Packers were just bad.

17-0 is always shocking but the Saints aren't a good match-up for our defense.  We're too fast for them to be relying on play-action and underneath stuff.  But they don't have the receivers to challenge us deep either. 

• Like 1

Just now, Rodjahs12 said:

You're misunderstanding anger with my overall disdain for the way this place is run by these guys. It's not just this incident. Open conversation is shut down on this site at a ridiculous as soon as someone has their feelings hurt. It isn't a welcoming place for football discussion in the slightest but I'm going to bow out and let this circle jerk around ET and Forge continue as per forum policy.

You know you don't have to post here right? There are other forums you can join if you don't enjoy the way things are moderated here. In fact, we welcome you to do so.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rodjahs12 said:

You're misunderstanding anger with my overall disdain for the way this place is run by these guys. It's not just this incident. Open conversation is shut down on this site at a ridiculous as soon as someone has their feelings hurt. It isn't a welcoming place for football discussion in the slightest but I'm going to bow out and let this circle jerk around ET and Forge continue as per forum policy.

what "open conversation" was shut down?

someone used a word that shouldn't be used - and they were politely asked to not use that word anymore

like, what is it that you are looking for here, besides a chance to be aggreived for no real reason?

Edited by Tk3
  • Like 3

Just now, Rodjahs12 said:

This is the most lax sports board I've ever been on...

• Like 2