52 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best Mod?

• ET
    • ET
    • Forge secretly added third option of "Not ET"
    • Not Forge
    • Not not Forge

3 minutes ago, Rodjahs12 said:

Dude he is really REALLY bad right now idk how you can be watching this game and think he's anything but a serious problem for this team not a bright spot with problems around him.

Sounds like Aaron Rodgers

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Norm said:

Can we relax the 2 week reactions lol. Josh Allen is trash now, a guy who's coached two games is terrible (I don't expect Meyer to work either but Jesus)

Eh I agree but it is a 17 week season, nothing wrong with people posting overreactions as long as we accept that is what it is lol we've all overreacted at one point.  It is the nature of the game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, iknowcool said:

Eh I agree but it is a 17 week season, nothing wrong with people posting overreactions as long as we accept that is what it is lol we've all overreacted at one point.  It is the nature of the game.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! MY OPNIONS ARE COMPLETELY TRUE FOREVER AND PREDICTATIVE!!!

• Like 1

Just now, Rodjahs12 said:

Also the argument that Lawrence doesn't have talent is bogus. He has Marvin Jones DJ Chark Lavishka Shenault that Robinson kid who had a great rookie year and an offensive line that while bad isn't so bad he shouldn't be able to perform with those sorts of weapons.

All those weapons have like 7 drops through 2 games. But ok

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

Amazing what happens when you just give a talented roster a competent quarterback. 

I would say its more of a story about how important winning the turnover battle is. Going from Lock who was a turnover machine despite great talent to Teddy who always just takes what's wide open and never presses is like night and day.

Just take what's there, score 24-27 points and let the defense do the rest

Edited by AkronsWitness