OBJ Thread

LETSGOBROWNIES

Should we move on?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Should we consciously uncouple from OBJ?

• Yes, he’s a bum who can eat my shorts.
    • Yes, he may be great, but it isn’t working out here.
    • No, 3 years is hardly enough time to figure this out. Patience is a virtue.
    • Absolutely not, my Baker -> OBJ -> Super Bowl tattoo will pay off shortly.

1 hour ago, TeHDruiD said:

OBJ was ready for practice and the team excused him hmmm

I like the way this is potentially being handled.......I would have excused him today also. We gonna get in a room and were going to look each other in the eye. And I am going to say look Hoss, if your gonna be here, this is how the Line SHALL be towed. After that, now what do we both want from this marriage that we both know is over in 4 months, and lets be very honest.

Also, I am kinda cross with some of the new's outlets....making a huge story outta of a highlight video posted by Odell's Daddy.....the PREMISE of that is stupid, if we gave credance to every home video highlight reel compiled by parents, then I would be the Grand Emperor of the Galaxy......If HIs Daddy wanted to put together a tape that showed a true and accurate balance of what has happened. Show highlights of Odell Blocking Half Arsed down field, or running lazy pass routes when he Know's he's not the #1 read, or him dropping crucial passes on 3rd down, or show Highlights of Baker LIGHTING IT UP, during the 12 games in 2.5 years he's missed because he was hurt.....Other than that, OBJ Daddy needs to:

giphy.gif

And with all Due Respect to King James.....Good Friend of OBJ, when it comes to the Browns.....Labron knows Basketball and Abandoning  Cleveland, Returning due to Guilt, and then leaving AGAIN. So with all due Respect, if he does not have something positive to say, please do not use your Fame and Platform to Stir up $#!T for our Beloved Browns.

please-and-thank-you.gif

Edited by DaWg_LB.
  • Like 4

13 minutes ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

This was what I was saying yesterday with my fear of the nerds...and today it's unfortunately too late.

IMO, you pay his salary and dump him to New Orleans and get peanuts in return rather than nothing in return after we release him, which we absolutely should do. He needs to get the Keyshawn in Tampa Bay treatment.

4 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

As Eric Metcalf said. People need to stop blaming OBJ, He’s a special player and quiet frankly we are making him look like a scrub.

He is open so many times as our other players but Baker can’t see it. 

Well if Eric Metcalf said it… 😂 

OBJ made his bed on this one and it wasn’t just with his play.