Week 6 GDT: Bills @ Titans

TitanLegend

1 hour ago, TitanSlim said:

Guys, I know this is a crazy thought but….what if we actually win these next two games vs the Bills and Chiefs😳

Then after the first bad play or drive vs the Colts, we'd still have people in here talking about "same ol titans".

Spoiler

I'm just kidding, guys. don't kill me.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Wouldn’t be surprised if they did 

genuinely wouldn't be surprised if it was 40-14 bills or 40-14 titans. the former is much more likely but this weird-*** team is always capable of coming out and playing lights out for no good reason

Just now, -Hope- said:

genuinely wouldn't be surprised if it was 40-14 bills or 40-14 titans. the former is much more likely but this weird-*** team is always capable of coming out and playing lights out for no good reason

We will likely have too much fan support in the stadium. 40-14 Bills.

36 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Wouldn’t be surprised if they did 

I would be happy with 2-2 with one of the wins coming against the Colts these next 4 games. Anything above that is gravy. With the injuries and all problem areas, I am hoping we can rest guys and hopefully get healthy in time to get hot at the end of the year. 

Oddly KC is beatable right now, though our secondary gives KC a huge edge...  still a win against INDY would be huge and I put it at 50/50.  I really don't expect them to win any of the next 4 games and still have them winning the division.   Even with beating us I have INDY finishing at 9-8.  Loosing to SF, Buff, TB and AZ.  I also have them beating Raiders which is not a given..

the only other game I have us loosing after the Ram game is at Pitts..  Though that home  game with SF will be a challenge but I think our D is up to the challenge in that game.