Jon Gruden resigns

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Coach resigns, OL is in shambles, entire team is injured. Yet we are still ahead of Kansas City.

maxresdefault.jpg

During a week where your once 3-0 team lose to the Bears AND your HC gets his marching orders, you think you can troll the KC Chiefs?

HA!

How long do you think LV will be ahead of KC, without a HC?

Just now, BigTrav said:

During a week where your once 3-0 team lose to the Bears AND your HC gets his marching orders, you think you can troll the KC Chiefs?

HA!

How long do you think LV will be ahead of KC, without a HC?

Please just tell Andy Reid to stop stat padding when the game is over, it's not worth long term player health. Dude is trying to tank my fantasy season.

31 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

I didn't ask a question, so I don't understand why you answered it like I did. But whatever.

He commented on a pretty bad comparison you made.

Its much easier to cancel a mediocre pro coach that isnt widely respected than a musical and cultural icon with hundreds of millions of fans.

31 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

I don't think you got my point. My point is that Gruden's own actions got him fired....not "cancel culture".

No offense, but you yourself admitted you didn't know how cancel culture works, and it kind of shows.

Grudens own actions got him fired.....absolutely.  No way around that.   However, cancel culture revolves around the concept of taking an "action" someone did and creating manufactured outrage in an attempt to destroy that person.

I personally dont care about Gruden and not shocked he has made sleazy comments,  but one of the most pathetic things about cancel culture is how selective the outrage is.    The standards are never ever ever applied the same.   When it comes to vulgar comments, it always depends who says it and who its directed at.  There are countless examples of this, but I wont steer this thread down that path.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

And Raider Nation wanted Gruden back for YEARS. 

Pray for the Black Hole. Squad gonna need a 40 ounce after this one. Oof.

u2VnjDQ.jpg

Raiders gonna Raider. These unsuccessful franchises can't seem to get out their own way, happens year after year. Perennial bad decisions from the likes of the Jags, Jets, Texans and Raiders. Some teams break out of it, like the Bills recently and to a lesser extent the Dolphins. Looked like LV might be getting there this season, but now the wheels have come off.

Gruden and Mayock were bad decisions from the off, let's be real. Look at all their weird decisions they've made. 

14 minutes ago, BigTrav said:

Raiders gonna Raider. These unsuccessful franchises can't seem to get out their own way, happens year after year. Perennial bad decisions from the likes of the Jags, Jets, Texans and Raiders. Some teams break out of it, like the Bills recently and to a lesser extent the Dolphins. Looked like LV might be getting there this season, but now the wheels have come off.

Gruden and Mayock were bad decisions from the off, let's be real. Look at all their weird decisions they've made. 

The season isn't over and we have a very winnable game against Denver which would put us at 4-2, lol.

32 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Who knows we play the Broncos, Eagles, and Giants over the next 3 weeks leading up to our game against you. We may get hot and win the next 3.

Only game we win is probably Philly. And that’s cause it’s in Vegas. This team is self destructing and it started with the Bear game. Chargers was just a butt kicking by a better team. 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Only game we win is probably Philly. And that’s cause it’s in Vegas. This team is self destructing and it started with the Bear game. Chargers was just a butt kicking by a better team. 

The Broncos offense hasn't looked very good over the last two weeks either. And the Giants could be without Jones, Barkley, Golladay, and Sheppard when we play them.

5 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

The Broncos offense hasn't looked very good over the last two weeks either. And the Giants could be without Jones, Barkley, Golladay, and Sheppard when we play them.

And our offense has looked good the past two weeks? And you’re in for a rude awakening if you think Olson is gonna be an upgrade, he’s always been a super garbage play caller. Our offense is about to meltdown to epic proportions. Denver wins that game like 19-16. 

Edited by BayRaider