What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

Finally watched season 2 of yelowjackets. Definitely one of the more unique shows on TV. 

I feel like there is nobody on TV right now who has me fun with their role than Christina ricci 

On 5/26/2024 at 11:41 PM, Forge said:

Finally watched season 2 of yelowjackets. Definitely one of the more unique shows on TV. 

I feel like there is nobody on TV right now who has me fun with their role than Christina ricci 

I want to get in this show so bad but every time I try the present-day scenes bore the hell out of me.  Wish it was all about the woods/flashbacks.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, thebestever6 said:

So I plan on starting a new TV show this weekend I narrowed it down to a couple if anyone has a recommendation off the list feel free. 

In no order

X Men 97

The Wire

Sherlock 2010

Fallout

The first 2 seasons of Sherlock are about as great as any show ever. The final 2 seasons are still enjoyable. Each episode is more like a mini movie, 3 episodes per season, you can get through it pretty fast.

Edited by Tetsujin
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Tetsujin said:

The first 2 seasons of Sherlock are about as great as any show ever. The final 2 seasons are still enjoyable. Each episode is more like a mini movie, 3 episodes per season, you can get through it pretty fast.

I would also recommend Sherlock, that's a must watch series for me

To be fair I've never seen The Wire or Fallout 😂

Edited by adamq
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, thebestever6 said:

So I plan on starting a new TV show this weekend I narrowed it down to a couple if anyone has a recommendation off the list feel free.

The Wire

The Wire is the greatest show in TV history so this. 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, thebestever6 said:

In no order

X Men 97

The Wire

Sherlock 2010

Fallout

The Wire by far.

• Like 1

On 5/28/2024 at 6:19 PM, iknowcool said:

I want to get in this show so bad but every time I try the present-day scenes bore the hell out of me.  Wish it was all about the woods/flashbacks.

The woods is the more interesting part of the show. The present day stuff is a little soapy, but in year 2 there was a lot more humor imo.  Wood was an incredible addition paired with ricci. It's still got minimal movement with relation to the woods though. Have to see if the finale changed that

14 hours ago, thebestever6 said:

In no order

X Men 97

The Wire

Sherlock 2010

Fallout

I’d say X-men 97 since it’s a quick watch but really awesome. Then I concur on The Wire 

• Like 1

I've enjoyed 911 for years as a solid show in its network niche, but it really feels like the writing has fallen off this season.  The whole show is quite contrived but it has always worked, feels like it might be nearing the end.