What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

1 hour ago, Tyty said:

Went to see how much Westworld season 1 was... $40... what the hell...?

Bro.. you're on the internet.

55 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

I think so. I felt season 2 was the best but 3 was still very good. There's closure but not definitive answers so if that's what you're looking for, maybe skip it. It's heavily carried by Justin Theroux and Carrie Coons, even more so than the previous seasons. 

Nah I was never expecting "answers" from this show, that's not the point I think. I'll check it out.

1 hour ago, skywindO2 said:

I think so. I felt season 2 was the best but 3 was still very good. There's closure but not definitive answers so if that's what you're looking for, maybe skip it. It's heavily carried by Justin Theroux and Carrie Coons, even more so than the previous seasons. 

I loved the first 2.5 seasons. The last episodes of season 3 were bad, though. Kinda Lost-esque.

Feel disappointed, man.

On 1/15/2018 at 8:04 AM, J-ALL-DAY said:

Just watched the first two episodes. The pilot was really good, but the second episode was kind of all over the place. Still looks to be a solid show. 

I'm still trippin that the detective is the silent velcro guy from Garden State.

44 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

Just finished Mindhunter.  Slow but really good.  

Anyone have thoughts on Travellers?

It's a neat concept for a scifi show and the acting is pretty good overall, it gets a bit repetitive after a bit but the conflicts are interesting enough. Especially considering season 2 went....Well spoilers but season 2 changes something pretty big. It's worth a watch if you're looking for a good scifi drama.