What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

15 hours ago, TENINCH said:

Mare of Eastdown has been really good so far. Watched episode 5 tonight and was on the edge of my seat for that last scene.

Lots of misdirection and red herrings going on.  That last scene was crazy intense. 

Spoiler

No surprise that Zabel got smoked and even less that he got exposed for being a fraud of a detective.  He brought nothing to the table in the investigation & I like how they dealt with that.  His gun should’ve been out as soon as he spotted the Winstons cigarettes tbh.

I still think either Lori’s husband John Ross and/or his brother Billy killed Erin.  My initial suspect was Billy Ross due to the access to a gun and even more so after he reluctantly admitted that Erin had stayed with him before.  He then abruptly left the house which was suspicious Altho this too could be a red herring.  There’s also still a chance that Frank was the guy considering the description of a beard (so either Frank or John). 

91h3oYdyU-L._RI_.jpg

Season 5 has one of my all time favorite storylines where all these made men locked up in the 80’s get released from prison at the same time. They cause absolute havoc on the playing field between the NJ and NY families.  

• Like 1

17 hours ago, thrILL! said:

Lots of misdirection and red herrings going on.  That last scene was crazy intense. 

Reveal hidden contents

No surprise that Zabel got smoked and even less that he got exposed for being a fraud of a detective.  He brought nothing to the table in the investigation & I like how they dealt with that.  His gun should’ve been out as soon as he spotted the Winstons cigarettes tbh.

I still think either Lori’s husband John Ross and/or his brother Billy killed Erin.  My initial suspect was Billy Ross due to the access to a gun and even more so after he reluctantly admitted that Erin had stayed with him before.  He then abruptly left the house which was suspicious Altho this too could be a red herring.  There’s also still a chance that Frank was the guy considering the description of a beard (so either Frank or John). 

I'm still thinking about that scene and how lucky she was. Nice writeup and I agree with you.

18 hours ago, thrILL! said:

Reveal hidden contents

Good write up.

As far as red herrings...

Spoiler

What in the hell is the deal with the journals?

1 minute ago, THE DUKE said:

My wife looooooooves Friends, so i'm sure it'll be on one night.

I just watched the trailer and looks like it’s just the cast reminiscing not bringing back their characters. So I guess it won’t be bad. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Good write up.

As far as red herrings...

Hide contents

What in the hell is the deal with the journals?

Spoiler

I think I might rewatch those journal scenes bcuz didn’t Mare recover a journal after Jess told her where it was?  So Erin had multiple stashes of journals apparently.  Dylan sure was intent on destroying those but what is he trying to coverup? And whatever that page insert was that Jess slipped into her pocket will likely expose somebody. I hope they don’t use the journal to tie up everything in a bow at the end tho.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

Hide contents

I think I might rewatch those journal scenes bcuz didn’t Mare recover a journal after Jess told her where it was?  Yes So Erin had multiple stashes of journals apparently.  Something like that? Not sure. Dylan sure was intent on destroying those but what is he trying to coverup? And whatever that page insert was that Jess slipped into her pocket will likely expose somebody. I missed that 👀 I hope they don’t use the journal to tie up everything in a bow at the end tho. Eh, depends, but that was kinda my guess.