What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

On 2/6/2022 at 5:47 PM, Outpost31 said:

All of Us Are Dead on Netflix is pretty good.

Not must watch television, but definitely better than most zombie television. I hate The Walking Dead.

I'm about 1.5 episodes in....going to have to switch to the subtitles. Dub is killing me, but I can't do subtitles while watching at work. 

3 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Haven't seen, nor will I likely ever see, a single episode of The Sopranos, The Wire, The Walking Dead, Lost, Breaking Bad or Mad Men.

Hell, it's 2022 and I'm still stuck on season 5 of GoT lol.

3/5 are must watches: Sopranos, Wire, Breaking Bad

2/5 are Skips: Walking Dead, Lost

Those are trash

1/5 is i dont know (i couldnt get into but some like it): Mad Men

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Haven't seen, nor will I likely ever see, a single episode of The Sopranos, The Wire, The Walking Dead, Lost, Breaking Bad or Mad Men.

Hell, it's 2022 and I'm still stuck on season 5 of GoT lol.

If you want to prioritize, I’d say Breaking Bad and The Sopranos of that are truly worth it all the way through.

In from the cold. 

5/10 I guess. 

Show is kind of a hot mess. Plot contrivances out the wazoo, a completely weird and unnecessary last second twist and some overall predictability. Some pretty drastic shifts in relationships that I didn't think the characters earned at all. 

Now all that being said, I was able to get through pretty easily and I was entertained through most of it, so it is what it is. 

1 hour ago, Apparition said:

Midnight Mass is such a weird show because the one way in which it requires suspension of disbelief is that it apparently takes place in a world exactly like ours, except Dracula was never written.

Well I mean, there are an absolute ton of movies and shows where vampires and zombies are unheard of until they’re introduced in the movie 

• Like 1