What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

3 hours ago, devils1854 said:

Started watching Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee.

Its ok, a little pretentious, but John Oliver is hilarious. Doesnt matter what he does, he just makes me laugh.

Edit:and now I watch one with Christoph Waltz, and he seems like the biggest douc*e Ive ever seen.

the norm macdonald one is great

19 hours ago, MathMan said:

the norm macdonald one is great

Started watching more again. Ive watched the Norm MacDonald and Michael Richard's episodes and they are brilliant.

You can really tell the guys that really engage Seinfeld and can match him joke for joke.

• Like 1

The Resident is pretty much jumping the shark half way through season 1.  Doctors scheduling surgeries they know will kill the patient just so they can get the sweet sweet insurance payments.  My wife likes it, so odds are we'll stick with it, but it's taking a lot of restraint to not just straight up MST3K it at this point and roast it throughout each episode.

We're also watching 9-1-1, one of the newer shows on Fox.  It still hasn't quite found it's footing, but it's kept my interest and there is still a ton of potential with that cast.

12 hours ago, skywlker32 said:

It's on my list of shows to watch, but at low priority until I catch up on my other shows. Glad to hear it at least gets good.

I'm up to episode 7, it gets a lot better if you ignore the routine superhero tropes. 

I'd say it's a borderline must watch because once this show sets itself up it's going to be damn good but it could totally flop in the second half of the season.