What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

On 8/13/2024 at 9:37 AM, MikeT14 said:

Just finished season 3 of the Bear. I get the disappointment. It's clearly the worst season of the 3. I only really enjoyed one or two episodes.

I feel like... nothing happened? Nothing really moved the plot along.

Agreed. Few awesome episodes but overall, not a lot going on. I'm sure the next will be much better.

I just started watching the Halo TV series. I’m just starting the second episode, but I like what I see so far. The world is pretty true to the games with a nicely-structured narrative. I’ve said in the past games fit better in a TV medium than a movie one and this is another textbook example of that.

Got through Survivor 46

Spoiler

Can't believe Maria was a petty vote that lost Charlie the game. She was entirely full of ****. Don't get me wrong, Kenzie was a valid winner who played a great social game, but that was a direct betrayal by Maria just because Charlie out played her.

7 hours ago, KManX89 said:

I just started watching the Halo TV series. I’m just starting the second episode, but I like what I see so far. The world is pretty true to the games with a nicely-structured narrative. I’ve said in the past games fit better in a TV medium than a movie one and this is another textbook example of that.

Good luck.

• Like 1

I still don’t understand how Amazon Prime thought no Boys watchers would notice them swapping out the cute Starlight actress with an animatronic. 

Bel-Air is a fun show, enjoying Season 3 so far.  The writing can be pretty lazy and about every plot in it, you have seen in some form before, but the actors make the most of it.  It taps into Black Culture better than any other show still active.

They have done a good job staying true to the original material, but changing it enough to adapt for modern TV.

Edited by iknowcool

I have one show that I watch that I truly consider a "guilty pleasure". Guilty Pleasure in a way that I get slightly embarrassed when I admit that I like it. 

Emily in Paris is that show. 

I enjoy the living hell out of it. 

1 hour ago, Forge said:

I have one show that I watch that I truly consider a "guilty pleasure". Guilty Pleasure in a way that I get slightly embarrassed when I admit that I like it. 

Emily in Paris is that show. 

I enjoy the living hell out of it. 

CGMNbu5.jpeg

• Like 2

Watching the final season of "Evil" on Paramount +

Enjoying it a great deal.  Michael Emerson is good in everything he does (Lost, Person of Interest), but IMHO, Andrea Martin of Second City fame is stealing the final season playing Sister Andrea.  Absolutely love her performance.  

https://www.cbr.com/evil-tv-show-season4-andrea-martin-interview/ 

Some of her best work from SCTV.  https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLv1JzftLEjy2jJ_DJr0KgYzqdOwEhyMMa

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Where does Dexter Season4 rank all time?

I rewatched 1-4 and not sure if I’ll continue with 5-8. 

Four is the Trinity season, right?  Amazing stuff.  Definitely the best season on that show.  I don't rank seasons of shows against one another, but it would be up there if I did.