What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 9:14 PM, Calvert28 said:

This show comes in at probably No.4 or 5 all-time shows for me. The acting in the show is incredible by the support characters and the writing is great. They take some liberties. But it's Hollywood.

An interesting one is that they have Henry Fitzroy dying as like a 2-3 year old, when in reality he died at 17 and outlived several people who make it to season 2 and 3.

Started watching friends again and while I do enjoy it, some of the episodes with phoebe are hard to get through. The episode where she truly believes a cat is her mom, just makes me wonder how they are even friends with her in the first place. They just accept it and go along with it.

Edited by Fresh Prince

Binged the first season of Happy! Yesterday... Really liked it, my type of dark humor.

I am also watching this insane show. Its not the funniest, the whole tone is, different. And I dont know how much I love it. But dam if it isnt origional and creative. Christohper Meloni kills it and Ritchie Coster as Blue is amazing. Never really knew who Coster was but he is a hell of a talent.

Restarted Its always sunny again. The second episode is probably one of the best episodes of any show I’ve ever seen. Mac pretending to be anti-abortion the entire episode to get with the anti abortion girl and then at the end when she tells him she’s pregnant and he tells her she needs to get an abortion was comedy gold. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tyty said:

Restarted Its always sunny again. The second episode is probably one of the best episodes of any show I’ve ever seen. Mac pretending to be anti-abortion the entire episode to get with the anti abortion girl and then at the end when she tells him she’s pregnant and he tells her she needs to get an abortion was comedy gold. 

Dennis climbing the fence lmaoo. Netflix shouldve paid to keep this show.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

Dennis climbing the fence lmaoo. Netflix shouldve paid to keep this show.

Yeah I got in on that 99¢ Hulu deal when it was going on and was happy to find the show made its way over here. Was pretty annoyed it left Netflix