What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

5 minutes ago, Fl0nkerton said:

A lady friend told me she watches it with her mom...

Now I'm wondering if I'm not the target audience haha.

With 100% honesty, I do not know anyone that watches it except for my mom and my co-worker (who is a mid 40's woman).

Granted, I have heard there is a crap ton of violence and sex in it, so I don't know what the issue is. I always blamed Starz lol.

2 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

With 100% honesty, I do not know anyone that watches it except for my mom and my co-worker (who is a mid 40's woman).

Granted, I have heard there is a crap ton of violence and sex in it, so I don't know what the issue is. I always blamed Starz lol.

Welp, guess I'll dive in and give a full report. It does come off as kind of Romance Novel-y in the first episode..

Just watched Twin Peaks up to the point of the murderer being revealed. Heard it's just weird nonsense from now on. 

So yesterday I watched the first six episodes of The Expanse. Really, really solid show. Great pacing, every episode seems to fly right by. Great VFX that I didn't expect to keep up all season. They definitely tried to find a space version of Jon Snow in their main character, but he's pretty legit so far. Actually really enjoying the characters and the story. Makes me want to pick up the books one day.

Gonna need to find a new show for after this though :( I'm watching it too fast. 

On 12/29/2018 at 7:15 PM, skywindO2 said:

Watching Game of Thrones, trying to catch up for the last season. 5 episodes in. Ned Stark is in a bit of a pickle, curious how he gets out of it. 

Didn't see that end of the season coming at all. Robb's gonna get revenge. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, SimsZilla said:

I don't know why but i started to rewatch American Dad, and it's SO good. American Dad is a very very underrated show. 

I would’ve gotten into it back in the day if not for the incredibly annoying alien character. That kept me from ever wanting to watch it lol

• Like 3