What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

Blindspot has some terrific writers that are getting pigeon holed by the show's gimmick plot and some mediocre acting by half the cast.  Almost through season 3 and really this show shines brightest when they incorporate filler material that isn't so beholden to the main tattoo plot.  Whenever this show runs its course, i'll be curious to see what Martin Gero and Eric Buchman do next.  Gero is the shows creator, but it seems like Buchman is one of the writers on all the best episodes.

Happy(netflix)

pretty entertaining yet mindless and disposable.

the lead actorr is great

Blue, the sorta-main bad guy, is also tremendous. Like, I wish his role was applied to a more serious series. It was really, really good.

But ya, Happy was good not great. Not as funny as I expected but so creative that it kept me watchign.

On 12/30/2018 at 7:57 AM, Forge said:

I just binged this as well. Surprisingly okay show. Very 4400ish. Enjoyed the characters for the most part. I agree with you that season three wasnt as good as the first two, though I really did enjoy the David episode. 

It certainly felt like that finale was meant to be able to be used as both a season and series finale if needed. 

Season 3 of A Series of Unfortunate Events.  Captures the essence of the book series, much better than there Jim Carrey pile of flaming poop.