What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

Recently finished House of Cards and watched the first season of Narcos: Mexico. Really liked Narcos. Watching Barry with my family while we are together for Christmas. Also will watch True Detective and Brooklyn Nine Nine live when they come out.

Beyond that, starting a re-watch of GoT and watching the Boca Juniors/Sunderland docs on Netflix will keep me occupied for a long time

On 12/28/2018 at 6:15 AM, INbengalfan said:

Travelers season 3.  I didn't like it as much as the first two seasons.  Too much like season 4 of Person of Interest.  

Not sure if it gets renewed, but I'd probably watch a few episodes if it did.

I just binged this as well. Surprisingly okay show. Very 4400ish. Enjoyed the characters for the most part. I agree with you that season three wasnt as good as the first two, though I really did enjoy the David episode. 

It certainly felt like that finale was meant to be able to be used as both a season and series finale if needed. 

• Like 1

Started watching The Kettering Incident on Prime. Only 3 episodes in and its pretty good. Suprised how well a show thats primarily a sort of UFO mystery can show grief over losing a loved in such a real, raw way. There is plenty of time for the show to take turns that sorat ruin it, but so far so good. Also, Elizabeth Debicki. Nicccce.

I feel like I wasted 10 hours watching Castle Rock.  I couldn't help but keep watching it since nothing else seemed appealing and I had started it.  Don't think I'll even consider watching any other seasons.  It was a bunch of lead up to nothing all that compelling or exciting with a bunch of characters I really don't care about.  It was actually kinda awful.