What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

Bumping Mics.. it's not bad.. lot of comedy and celeb appearances on first episode

They are a bit of an odd pairing in that Jeff Ross seems more like a host and Attell is much more of a traditional comedian. I personally think Attell is much, much better than Ross, who is a funny guy but not nearly on Dave's level (He is up there w/ Burr, Chapelle, Stanhope, etc).

On 11/24/2018 at 3:07 AM, jrry32 said:

Justify doesn't have the depth of story to it that The Sopranos had, but it is a fun show.

Fun show and enjoying it so far but some of the dialogue and storylines make me cringe.  I heard it gets better in season 2 so I'll stick with it.  

On 12/4/2018 at 5:59 PM, TENINCH said:

Started binge watching Friends. Only saw a few episodes growing up and bashed it because of the theme song. It's really a great show. Jennifer Anniston (looks wise) was really second to none. Holy crap!!

It gets a lot of hate. I always found the show rather funny. A little saccharine at times, and the comedy wasn't always the most clever, but it did its job of making me laugh quite a bit. 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

It gets a lot of hate. I always found the show rather funny. A little saccharine at times, and the comedy wasn't always the most clever, but it did its job of making me laugh quite a bit. 

Yeah it seems that about every 5 episodes the writers really pulled out a great show. The rest are just fillers. I'm on season 3 now with Ross dating Ben Stillers wife and Rachel (Jennifer Anniston) being jealous.

55 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Yeah it seems that about every 5 episodes the writers really pulled out a great show. The rest are just fillers. I'm on season 3 now with Ross dating Ben Stillers wife and Rachel (Jennifer Anniston) being jealous.

I’ve never sat and watched the show through it’s entirety but I’ve watched so many random episodes that i feel like I’ve seen 90+% of it. I love it. Idk why it gets any hate honestly. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

I’ve never sat and watched the show through it’s entirety but I’ve watched so many random episodes that i feel like I’ve seen 90+% of it. I love it. Idk why it gets any hate honestly. 

I started watching it and stopped during season 2 after the episode of pheobe saying she had a womans spirit in her on something.

On 12/5/2018 at 8:31 AM, BroncosFan2010 said:

Bodyguard is suprisingly good. I assumed it would be basically UK 24, but its been alot better than expected. A bit over the top at times, but realistic enough to keep me hooked.

I wasnt really on board the first half of the show but the second half really finished strongly. I had heard a lot of hype around it and was initially disappointed but it was a good watch. 

12 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Rewatching The Tudors since i'm on Henry VIII's reign on the History of England podcast.  The events of season 1 take place over like 15 years, whereas the show makes it seem like it's maybe 2-3 years.

This show comes in at probably No.4 or 5 all-time shows for me. The acting in the show is incredible by the support characters and the writing is great. They take some liberties. But it's Hollywood.