What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

Just got done watching Fyre. If y'all want to be mad at Ja Rule and this other tool for ripping off people, go ahead and watch it. If y'all don't remember Fyre Festival, get reacquainted w/ it. I remember when it all went down (Blink182 was the main reason) and then when it all hit the news but completely forgot about this whole ordeal. This new documentary lays it out there. Was told there are two and they focus on two different angles. One on Netflix, other Hulu. Only watched one but plan on watching the other.

11 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

Just got done watching Fyre. If y'all want to be mad at Ja Rule and this other tool for ripping off people, go ahead and watch it. If y'all don't remember Fyre Festival, get reacquainted w/ it. I remember when it all went down (Blink182 was the main reason) and then when it all hit the news but completely forgot about this whole ordeal. This new documentary lays it out there. Was told there are two and they focus on two different angles. One on Netflix, other Hulu. Only watched one but plan on watching the other.

One of my coworkers was telling me about this the other day.  Pretty crazy how they were able to swindle people so easily.

8 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

One of my coworkers was telling me about this the other day.  Pretty crazy how they were able to swindle people so easily.

Not sure if you care, but if you do, don't read on...................................... Not only did they get them once, they got some of them again from another scheme!! They highlighted it at the end of the Netflix one. Haven't watched the Hulu one but will soon.

Edited by JTagg7754
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

The whole time I was watching it, I kept imagining the Bluths from Arrested Development doing something like this. its crazy how this all went down lol

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

Not sure if you care, but if you do, don't read one...................................... Not only did they get them once, they got some of them again from another scheme!! They highlighted it at the end of the Netflix one. Haven't watched the Hulu one but will soon.

Billy is a mad man...he will never stop scaming

1 hour ago, August4th said:

same. I don't get how he got that little bit of time for scamming other rich people and whole island worth of citizens.

Ja needs to step up and make it right. If he cared at all, he would do that b/c w/o him, that "event" doesn't happen. The workers are more or less what I care about and not as much the people he scammed. Paying those people would cost Ja literally nothing but he has already Tweeted out basically saying that we "don't know the whole story" and you know what, it's possibly true but I'd put it at a very, very low percentile. 

3 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

Ja needs to step up and make it right. If he cared at all, he would do that b/c w/o him, that "event" doesn't happen. The workers are more or less what I care about and not as much the people he scammed. Paying those people would cost Ja literally nothing but he has already Tweeted out basically saying that we "don't know the whole story" and you know what, it's possibly true but I'd put it at a very, very low percentile. 

yeah, I don't feel bad for the investors or the people who bought these tickets either, but I figure they would get justice since they have the money/connects. The islanders are the real victims. I don't think Ja cares at all for the people who were hurt from this. Dude is a clown

• Like 1