Trade Deadline - Nov. 2

packfanfb

2 hours ago, NFLGURU said:

Why would they want OBJ?  Risky locker room guy?  Coming off an injury, what does he bring that Cobb doesn't.  

OBJ will never happen but are we sure he's really that bad of a teammate? I think OBJ would be on his best behavior trying to get paid again while having the best qb he's ever played with. OBJ if healthy is a far superior player to any wr not named Adams on our team. 

NFLTradeRumors.co -   Eagles Seeking 2nd Or 3rd-Rnd Pick For DT Fletcher Cox.

• Aaron Nagler -   I would do this in a heartbeat. Doubt Brian will.

He's affordable this year. Next year his base is 16.1M

Edited by Leader

2 minutes ago, Toddfather said:

all in should be all in. We can play with numbers next year. Plus when Aaron and Adams resign that moves a lot of money 😉

Okay.....but what Cox are we getting? The one from a few years ago (?) or the guy that's being out produced by Lowry this year?

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Okay.....but what Cox are we getting? The one from a few years ago (?) or the guy that's being out produced by Lowry this year?

If he makes the move you'll find out. Still would rather have him in the rotation with Lowry than wasting away in Philly. I'm also more than okay with not drafting in the 3rd round next year.