Trade Deadline - Nov. 2

packfanfb

Greg Cover 1 -    Fletcher Cox contract is VERY tradable because of two restructures PHI has already done for $14.8M in 2021 & $15.9M in 2022

Remaining salary:

2021 - $1.075M
2022 - $1.12M
2023 - $1.5M

Although about to turn 31, Cox is still a very disruptive pass rushing force.

///

No idea who this guy is or if the numbers are accurate.

10 minutes ago, R T said:

Have people looked at what 2021 Fletcher Cox is? He is not anything special anymore, even average is debatable. 

You shut that mouth. 

Im not looking for rationality right now. I want a DL. I dont want lancaster/heflin playing serious snaps in december.

Edited by HighCalebR

4 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

You shut that mouth. 

Im not looking for rationality right now. I want a DL. I dont want lancaster/heflin playing serious snaps in december.

Also Fletcher Cox playing next to Clark on the 7-1 Packers is not Philly Fletcher Cox in a scheme he's complained about since before Week 1. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, CWood21 said:

I'm not sure anyone isn't suggesting that the Rams aren't Super Bowl contenders.  But the draft picks they have used haven't really amounted to much in the past few drafts.  Not a single pick last year is a current starter for the Rams.  From the 2020 draft, the Rams had a part-time starter in Cam Akers, a second year starter in Van Jefferson, and Jordan Fuller as starters.  The 2019 draft has had Taylor Rapp and David Henderson as starters.  That's 4.5 starters over the last 3 drafts.  For the Packers, you look like you have starters in Eric Stokes, Josh Myers, Jon Runyan, Rashan Gary, Darnell Savage, and Elgton Jenkins.

In that time, however, they've made tons of trades for specific players to fill a specific roles on that team. We've drafted better, no doubt; but the reason they're in a slightly better position to win the Super Bowl is because of how they've balanced obtaining players from the draft, FA, and through trades. The stars have aligned and we may not see this kind of situation for any team in the near future. 

1 minute ago, Joe said:

In that time, however, they've made tons of trades for specific players to fill a specific roles on that team. We've drafted better, no doubt; but the reason they're in a slightly better position to win the Super Bowl is because of how they've balanced obtaining players from the draft, FA, and through trades. The stars have aligned and we may not see this kind of situation for any team in the near future. 

Yup, Rams have went all in for this year.  If they don't win it all this year they are screwed down the road.  Can't pay all the vets they have next year and no cheap draft choice picks to offset salaries.  They decided it's this year for them and hell down the road regardless. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Also Fletcher Cox playing next to Clark on the 7-1 Packers is not Philly Fletcher Cox in a scheme he's complained about since before Week 1. 

Jaylon Smith playing next to Campbell on the 7-1 Packers is not Cowboy Jaylon Smith in a scheme he's complained about since before week 1. 

Am I doing it right, is that how to play the game?   

A lot of iggles fans think that Nick Sirianni doesn't know wtf he's doing. Outside of this past Sunday, the play on the field has consistently shown this so...

14 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

we could argue that Cox has kinda mailed it in per se.