Week 8: Packers @ Cardinals on Thursday Night Football - Packers Win 24-21! Move to 7-1!

FAH1223

This ST just has an uncanny ability to make the worst decisions at the worst times. Cards just score to get momentum back and cut it to a 3 point game so of course GB's ST responds by running the kickoff out of the end zone and getting stoned at the 10 yard line. Offense now on their heels this drive vs an energized Cards team. Usually what we see after bad ST play is the offense going a quick 3 and out

Edited by deltarich87

1 minute ago, dust247 said:

Kylin Hill done for the year.

Who takes over RB 3?

Can we trade for Jamaal?

Bring up Taylor from the practice squad. 

I don't think that is on the special teams coach. Hill should have stayed in the end zone. Much like the Montgomery move a few years back. 

Just now, ThatJerkDave said:

I hope so, I really have high hopes for him.  I think he has been struggling mightily tonight though.

Oh he def is, but in a perfect world he would never be in these positions. I just hope this experience he is getting by being thrown into the fire pays dividends come the playoffs. 

2 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Not in him. Hill sucks for bringing it out, just like Taylor sucks for pushing a guy in the back.

He took it out because he someone seems to have the green light to take a KO from deep in the end zone when a million players are coming at him full force unblocked. It's on the coaches for sure, at least partially.

Edited by Packer_ESP