Week 8 General Discussion Thread

NYRaider

6 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Mac Jones having a bad day and the Chargers continue to play two safeties back with a light box just allowing the Pats to run at will

It’s pick your poison for this defense especially after potentially losing both starting corners. I think we rather let NE try to run over us then give up passing plays.

Edited by Xenos
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

You really clueless on the context of that picture? Lol

Not really. I get why he's doing it, but its still instigating/taunting no matter if its Winfield or Hill doing it and don't get me wrong I don't mind stuff like that. I hate all these taunting calls.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

I didn't watch the Browns game, but I think this is the third game of the Chargers I have watched this year and I swear every time the Chargers offense just seems disjointed to an extent. 

Herbert’s is having issues against the Belichick scheme. It’s not as bad as last year. But he’s definitely struggling right now. 

Edit: I’m assuming one of the games is Dallas?

Edited by Xenos

Mike White had the type of game Zach Wilson wishes he had against real opponents back at BYU. 

Jokes aside, why not start White the rest of the way and let Wilson watch and learn? Wilson legit wasn't good when he was playing. No sense in further breaking him physically and mentally when he's able to return. 

• Like 2