Rams trade for Von Miller

Blackstar12

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

it doesnt invalidate the von miller or ramsey trade

its a bad way to make a point, but lets not kid ourselves about the rams making a good move to bolster their defense at the halfway mark

An already good defense at that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ET80 said:
2 hours ago, Kirill said:

Hey if it works if works. I look at the team and say usually you need better offensive weaponry than that to win a championship.

- Cooper Kupp is on his way to the triple crown.

- Robert Woods is on pace for a 1,000 season (even without a 17th game).

- Darrell Henderson Jr is on pace for 1,000 yards and 10+ TDs. (CEHs career numbers aren't on pace for that right now).

Remind me when the Chiefs had ANY of that? Tyreek and Kelce have broken 1,000 together but I can't recall a 1,000/10 TD RB since Jamaal Charles (pretty sure you don't know who that is...)

But, KCs offense has weaponry according to you... right?

@Kirill - any rebuttal, or nah?

7 minutes ago, FrantikRam said:

Only one team wins the Super Bowl. If what the Rams have done is in question because we haven't won a Super Bowl, everything the Packers have done the past several years is also in question. And any other team who hasn't won it all.

For us, it's led us to be one of the most successful teams the past five years. Definitely want the Super Bowl win, obviously.

Also, let's see what happens in Green Bay with a healthy Aaron Donald 😉

and even if you dont win, its all about putting yourself in the best position to win.

unless you are one particular jerk qb, its hard to win a superbowl

id be all over this trade for the packers

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Fellas, fellas, how am I supposed to enjoy the ignore feature if y'all keep quoting folks I have ...ON .....IGNORE?! 

frustrated the office GIF

I know, I agree... it's just so hard when ignored folk say stuff that's just... so... stupid.

• Like 2

I like this move, and anyone who says all of the Rams aggressive moves won’t be good for them 4-5 years down the road said the same thing when we spent draft picks to get Goff and trade for Ramsey. Here we are years later, still a young football team winning games and staying over .500

This team has a lot of young talent ( I believe we’re still one of the youngest teams in the league, and a lot of them came from the draft ) and this staff has a good eye for talent overall. We needed a vet to help take this D to the next level, and Miller can do exactly that 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

I refuse to put people on ignore

Their stupid is the only thing that makes me feel smart 

If it's any consolation, this bit from you made me stop and think, "I actually have considered him (you) smart for a while now, but maybe it is just a case of contrast against the whole lotta stupid you find yourself posting amongst."

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dr LBC said:

If it's any consolation, this bit from you made me stop and think, "I actually have considered him (you) smart for a while now, but maybe it is just a case of contrast against the whole lotta stupid you find yourself posting amongst."

see its smart things like that that make me wanna put you on ignore so I don't feel stupid... which of course goes against my no ignore list rule...

well well well 

• Like 3