Rams trade for Von Miller

Blackstar12

52 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Understatement of the century. KC has arguably the worst defense of any playoff worthy team.

Nick Bolton, Juan Thornhill, Frank Clark, Chris Jones, Tyran Mathieu are all pro bowl level defenders. The problems is Coach Spags and chemistry problems because guys like Mathieu want paid but the team can't afford to keep him now.

49 minutes ago, Kirill said:
1 hour ago, ET80 said:

Understatement of the century. KC has arguably the worst defense of any playoff worthy team.

Nick Bolton, Juan Thornhill, Frank Clark, Chris Jones, Tyran Mathieu are all pro bowl level defenders. The problems is Coach Spags and chemistry problems because guys like Mathieu want paid but the team can't afford to keep him now.

You just used a lot of words to confirm what I just said - I don't care WHY the defense is bad, the defense is BAD.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, ET80 said:

You just used a lot of words to confirm what I just said - I don't care WHY the defense is bad, the defense is BAD.

lol.. right.. their defense sucks and there is no way around it.. it's funny when fan bases try to make excuses, and I am a life long Bengals fan...so I have done it too.. ha ha

• Like 1

Just now, fluhartz said:

lol.. right.. their defense sucks and there is no way around it.. it's funny when fan bases try to make excuses, and I am a life long Bengals fan...so I have done it too.. ha ha

ex-Texans fan, so I'm guilty as well.

• Like 1