Browns release WR OBJ, Signs with Rams

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, Trojan said:

Imagine Rodgers to Adams, Beckham Jr winning the SB. Then Rodgers, Adams, Odell, Cobb, MVS, St. Brown, and Tonyan leave in '22 FA and Lazard is a RFA, and Marcedes Lewis retires.

Thats my dream scenario

win the SB, blow it all up, and then start from scratch again with initial low expectations

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Thats my dream scenario

win the SB, blow it all up, and then start from scratch again with initial low expectations

It seems odd to me, though, that Rodgers would want to go to a different team if he ends up winning a Super Bowl with a team and front office that made exactly the moves he would have wanted and it paid off.

It feels like that would only make him want to stick around because no other situation would be remotely as appealing, especially considering the draft capital the team would have to give up to acquire him.

24 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

Hope the Saints can pull it off!

If his goal is to revitalize his image for a bigger deal this offseason he would be dumb going to NO. No QB and frankly he is not a #1 option anymore. I also don't think NO is doing anything in the playoffs without at least an average QB. 

GB or KC would be much better options. Get to come in and play #2 or #3 WR with good QBs and safeties focusing on the #1 option. May not put up as many receptions but will probably have a much better shot of looking explosive. 

• Like 1