Browns release WR OBJ, Signs with Rams

RaidersAreOne

20 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

Saints value players over draft picks, they were the only team to call in that was interested for him. The issue was about the finances as no one is wanting to pay that much for a guy who acts the way he does. They would have had to pay his prorated amount 14 mil that he was due if traded and saints dont have the funds to make the move. Browns didnt see the benefit of having to pay his salary for a low compensational pick. His value is low and he just proved why it is with how he acts. 

Maybe I missed something. After the incident a few years ago with the kicking net and throwing a fit on the Giants sideline, what did he actually do that was a detriment in Cleveland? 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

ok and what happens if they claim him and he says nah im good and your now stuck with that distraction with nothing to show for it other then it is a bad decisional move to go after a guy knowing he wants to play for a contender?

Obj only cares about his stats.  If he cared about winning he wouldn't have had his dad and lebron trying to get him traded.  

6 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

Maybe I missed something. After the incident a few years ago with the kicking net and throwing a fit on the Giants sideline, what did he actually do that was a detriment in Cleveland? 

The guy runs to the sideline to sulk after every offensive series, he has discord with his teammates. If he doesn't have the ball in his hands he doesn't care to celebrate or do anything with his teammates. Just because he isnt still acting like a clown on the sideline doesnt mean he isnt causing issues. In what way do you think it is necessary to have your dad drop a video of all the bad passes, in what way do you feel its necessary to have Lebron tweet in order to get media attention with out you actively doing it. Just because he is no longer doing the side show on the sidelines doesnt mean he isnt still the same old clown causing issues. He proved it by the team telling him to stay home. I am not sure how you do not see this stunt as not being detrimental to an organization? If a team actively says stay home its not because they are a team player or a go getter, its because your a cancer and we want to cut you out without causing the spread to other players. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, soflbillsfan said:

The guy runs to the sideline to sulk after every offensive series, he has discord with his teammates. If he doesn't have the ball in his hands he doesn't care to celebrate or do anything with his teammates. Just because he isnt still acting like a clown on the sideline doesnt mean he isnt causing issues. In what way do you think it is necessary to have your dad drop a video of all the bad passes, in what way do you feel its necessary to have Lebron tweet in order to get media attention with out you actively doing it. Just because he is no longer doing the side show on the sidelines doesnt mean he isnt still the same old clown causing issues. He proved it by the team telling him to stay home. I am not sure how you do not see this stunt as not being detrimental to an organization? If a team actively says stay home its not because they are a team player or a go getter, its because your a cancer and we want to cut you out without causing the spread to other players. 

Oh good, I didn't actually miss anything. This is just you overanalyzing a situation.

ODB has been quiet in Cleveland. If he and the coach do not agree behind closed doors and he gets sent home, that's unfortunate, but not a detriment to the team. Seemed to be Stefanski's choice, not ODB's. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

Obj only cares about his stats.  If he cared about winning he wouldn't have had his dad and lebron trying to get him traded.  

So lets go with the obj only cares about stats you think that is something you want your rookie qb and other young players to be exposed to? Jags have legit zero identity right now and a cultural issue, you just want to throw more gasoline on that fire right now? OBJ is going to do what OBJ wants and if he doesnt get his way he is going to go full on cancer mode like he did with New York and he is doing now in Cleveland. Not sure why fans continue to praise this dude, and act like he is going to change on another team and that the team that he is on is the issue and not him. Its like expecting your girl to stop cheating on you after she has been a known cheater all her life.  He may be happy and excited to be on a new team, say all the good things and then the honeymoon phase is over he will quickly turn on you and act like this all over again. 

30 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Shown up how?  By punching him in the nuts or something?  Then no.  By walking past him when he took a late hit out of bounds?  By walking to the sideline while the rest of the team celebrated a rushing TD?  By flailing his arms and looking like a sulky teenager when he doesn’t get the ball?  Then yes. And this was all in one game 3 days ago btw.

And I love how you add “on the field” like he didn’t just drop a bomb in the shtter yesterday. 😂 

Even if Baker wins a dozen Super Bowls?  No matter what, right?  This is a dumb take.

If Baker and the offense get going, no one will care.

Why do no other wide receivers on the team have this issue?   I mean, maybe Baker ain’t it, but this issue is strictly with OBJ.  The stats are on page 2 or whatever for anyone who thinks I’m full of ish.

No kidding, he did this 3 years ago in NY.

Meant until now. ;)

Mayfield not being able to utilize OBJ isn't some unicorn. It's indicative of how well he sees the field and reads defenses. It's revealing what kind of QB he is. You want to have faith he'll go on to be great, have at it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sammymvpknight said:

He’s going to be thrilled enter the Saints wishbone offense led by Taysom Hill next week. 

Lol.

Like I’ve said, I get his frustration.  He had 2 targets last game.  But this isn’t a high volume offense for receivers.  In 2019 Diggs had like 93 targets with the Vikings in this offense, and he’s one of the best in the game.

I get why he’s mad and part of it isn’t his fault, but the way he handled it was atrocious.