Zeke Suspended...Or Not

Texas_OutLaw7

3 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

What's funny is all of this is because the NFL feels that Zeke engaged in "conduct detrimental to the league." But no one would even be talking about this anymore if the league wasn't forcing it to the spotlight. A female reporter just said it would be "unfortunate," if he was to miss because he just started to regain his focus despite the "distractions."

This truly has been the great irony from the start. Makes you wonder if they're really that duplicitous or just incompetent.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

It will likely be within the next 10ish days. We might get him this week, but I will be shocked if he suits up vs the Eagles. 

I'll be shocked if he doesn't suit up against the Eagles. Pretty sure he still has another appeal or two left in him before there's no where else left to appeal to.

It will be interesting to see if this ever gets to be about if Zek is guilty or not. I know Zek is pushing for that if you listen to what he has to say.  The league obviously is more interested in keeping their power

to me that is the sadist part as the league comes out in some ways like they really don’t care about truth or fairness 

and yeah what a cluster and big mess for the league.   If the league wanted there is a way they could come out on top resind the suspension say we believe he deserved to be suspended for what he did but don’t feel it’s in the best interest of the league to continue to fight it out back and forth in the courts that would make it look like to the average person Zeke is just using money and legal shenanigans to escape justice. I doubt that will happen as the league is just as stubborn on we can do what ever we want 

Archived