Squid Game Competition: Game is over. People can go home now

Malfatron

10 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Opening Round:

The opening round will be a pictionary bot in which you have to guess the picture, and if you get it right, it will provide another picture. and so on until you miss. If your team guesses the most pictures, you are safe, and the losing teams will battle to the death in a tug of war match. All team members can help guess the picture to keep it going.

I set up a practice round thread, and i encourage you to do the practice round to get a feel for it.

You also have a limited number of hints(which gives you the number of letters that make up the picture) and skips(which moves on to the next picture). I have to give the hints/skips, so if you want to use it, post hint or skip in the discord, and i will use it for you. You only get one hint per picture too.

Heres where we are at right now.

Each team should let us know in thread when they want to do this comp for real

Have yall all practiced it? Some of the pictures are absurd. We had one with a guy taking a knee. 5 letter word starting with K and it wasnt any variation of kneel/knee that you can possibly think of. I am still wondering what the hell it was. 

Edited by Matts4313

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Have yall all practiced it? Some of the pictures are absurd. We had one with a guy taking a knee. 5 letter word starting with K and it wasnt any variation of kneel/knee that you can possibly think of. I am still wondering what the hell it was. 

@Forge and I got a crude drawing of this thing

Meet the Peter Pan of salamanders, the axolotl | Magazine Articles | WWF

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Game 3: Honeycomb/Pictionary and Tug of War

Opening Round:

The opening round will be a pictionary bot in which you have to guess the picture, and if you get it right, it will provide another picture. and so on until you miss. If your team guesses the most pictures, you are safe, and the losing teams will battle to the death in a tug of war match. All team members can help guess the picture to keep it going.

I set up a practice round thread, and i encourage you to do the practice round to get a feel for it.

You also have a limited number of hints(which gives you the number of letters that make up the picture) and skips(which moves on to the next picture). I have to give the hints/skips, so if you want to use it, post hint or skip in the discord, and i will use it for you. You only get one hint per picture too.

Tug of War: the two losing teams from the first round will compete here.

In this matchup, we will use a trivia bot to randomly generate multiple choice questions. The questions are either easy, medium, or hard. One team member will kick off the question, and that team member must guess the letter of the correct multiple choice answer. Other team members can help out, but only the player that started the trivia question's final answer will count. Note: you only have a limited time to answer the question it gives. Once a team member goes, all other team members must go before the first player can go again.

Also, once you answer a question, you must wait until the other team answers a question before you can go again.

I will let you know when its okay to start a question.

I encourage practicing here as well.

Scoring:

we start at +0 (rope in the middle)

Getting questions correct pulls the rope to your side, and getting questions wrong makes it so that your opponent pulls it to their side.

easy: correct: +1, incorrect -3

medium: correct +2, incorrect -2

hard: correct +3, incorrect -1

For instance, if Team X gets a medium question correct and Team Y gets a hard question wrong, Team X pulls the rope to +3 on their side. And then we keep going round by round until a team gets the rope to +10 on their side. that team will be the winner, and the other team will fall into the pit and die.

1 @Dome

2 @TheKillerNacho

3 @Forge

4 @Pickle Rick

5 @The Orca

6 @ET80

7 @Whicker

8 @MWil23

9 @SwAg

10 @Matts4313

11 @bcb1213

12 @Slappy Mc

13 @Daboyle

14 @swoosh

15 @Scoundrel

16 @squire12

18 @N4L

20 @Deadpulse

I'm officially imposing a deadline for the opening round so it gets done.

The end of day wednesday 12/8.

your team must complete this challenge by then or you score a zero.

schedule the game with me

1 @Dome

2 @TheKillerNacho

3 @Forge

4 @Pickle Rick

5 @The Orca

6 @ET80

7 @Whicker

8 @MWil23

9 @SwAg

10 @Matts4313

11 @bcb1213