The Week 12 Thread: The One Where We Serve Seachickens Instead of Turkey on Monday Night (Seattle vs WFT)

MikeT14

14 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Shaka Shaka Shaka!!! Came with some pressure. 

Man, I just finished my 5th glass of scotch.  This kind of game can give a man a heart attack.  Shaka should see more of the field, he was real good with PSU, has a lot of speed.

Just one question.  What exactly did that official see to say no TD and reverse the call on the field?  What did he get "look we got to help the cowboys" talk from NY?  Total BS call IMO.  And for Ron not to let Tray I am good with that.  I just hated the fact we went out 3 times because we couldn't pickup a yard.  How about some option play there coach?  You got a good QB that can run it you know.  We almost gave this damn game away.

• Like 2

You guys complaining about the coaching staff in this thread are ridiculous.  We had our 4th string Center in the game, a QB on his 4th team, a LT we signed off the street, a LG the Dolphins didn’t want, a bunch of no name WRs and we completely dominated the Seahawks offensively.  Oh and we didn’t have a kicker.  Like seriously what else do you want? 

Edited by MKnight82
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

You guys complaining about the coaching staff in this thread are ridiculous.  We had our 4th string Center in the game, a QB on his 4th team, a LT we signed off the street, a LG the Dolphins didn’t want, a bunch of no name WRs and we completely dominated the Seahawks offensively.  Oh and we didn’t have a kicker.  Like seriously what else do you want? 

I would expect they are gonna have a busy day of roster management tomorrow.  We might need to sign some players in a hurry.  

7 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

I mean, our OC called the same failed play on 3rd and short like 5 times in a row. There’s criticism to be had.