Giants to fire Jason Garrett, OC

MikeT14

Jason will go back to the family business of grifting College programs, hoping to later harpoon another gullible NFL GM in the future.   The Garrett Family really put their hooks into the Jones family and basically wasted a decade of everyone's time when he was HC. 

Front Office, Back Office...I wouldn't want this saboteur anywhere near an organization. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, viking said:

Having Daniel Jones as your QB will get you fired

I mean....he was decent as a rookie on a horrid team before Garrett got there.  

Im not saying Jones wouldve been much better without Garrett, but its certainly possible.   A better OC, OLine and Barkley staying healthy couldve been huge for his development.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, 43M said:

I mean....he was decent as a rookie on a horrid team before Garrett got there.  

Im not saying Jones wouldve been much better without Garrett, but its certainly possible.   A better OC, OLine and Barkley staying healthy couldve been huge for his development.

ill say it. Anyone would have done better without Garrett IMO. Then again, the offensive coaching staff has been ish in Giant land for awhile. 

• Like 1