Aaron Donald Needs a Suspension

AlexGreen#20

Looking at the second clip… why even bother sharing that tbh…  soft af 

the first one is no bueno, but I have no idea what/if kind of chippiness led up to it , still not worthy of suspension IMO  

Edited by Dome
  • Like 2

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

You can't be losing your temper and trying to choke/choke slam players just because you're getting beat. And how the hell wasn't this a penalty?

https://youtu.be/0aBJhIUk1-o

This is the second time he's lost his temper and started wilding out against the Packers. I get he's a superstar, but this is nonsense. 

Refs are scared of him?

Episode 17 Laughing GIF by The Simpsons

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

Looking at the second clip… why even bother sharing that tbh…  soft af 

the first one is no bueno, but I have no idea what/if kind of chippiness led up to it , still not worthy of suspension IMO  

The second one shows it's not one incident. It's a pattern of behavior. Twice in his last two games against the Packers he's committed flagrant acts after the whistle.

49 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Where is this actually a narrative?

Everywhere except maybe space. But I'm not so sure on that either because I would bet even some of those people on the ISS are well aware of it too. You don't get out much do you lol?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Danger said:

This is a whole nothing burger.

Gronk got 1 game for dropping his entire weight onto Tre White's head, giving him a concussion.

Mike Evans got 1 game for cheap shotting Marshon Lattimore by tackling him from behind at top speed.

I don't know how you could come close to justifying a 1 game suspension for something like this.

• Like 1