Week 13 General Discussion

RaidersAreOne

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

The Steelers have an elite defense, the Browns go back and forth between a great defense and laying an egg to the tune of 42+, a great running game with a decimated offensive roster and mediocre at best quarterback play, and a paper tiger in Cincinnati.

The Steelers Defense hasn't been healthy the entire season. It's far from elite other than Watt, Heyward, and Fitzpatrick.

4 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

Nah... great decision. Good playcall. Throw just not quite good enough.

That was more Watt than Jackson. But even if it wasn’t. They could **** up the execution. That’s why you go to OT and don’t go all in on one play. If we were a team known for our flawless execution on offense maybe you try that. But we’re not and that was a desperate move when we didn’t need to be desperate 

6 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

If the Ravens converted then everyone would be singing Harbaugh praises so lets not act like it was a terrible decision now just because it didn't work out.

To most fans, the difference between an amazing playcall and a terrible playcall is whether or not it works.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, 43M said:

To most fans, the difference between an amazing playcall and a terrible playcall is whether or not it works.

Seems like most Ravens fans are agreeing with the decision, TBH. Including this one.

We don't need another quarter of snaps and an injury for that win.

• Like 6

Just now, wackywabbit said:

Seems like most Ravens fans are agreeing with the decision, TBH. Including this one.

We don't need another quarter of snaps and an injury for that win.

I dont hate the decision, even though I think the Ravens had a better chance in OT than we did.

Still, another typical Steeler/Ravens game.

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

I disagree 

Its obviously up for debate, but it still made sense.    The Steelers were moving the ball freely in the 4th quarter, and Lamar was taking a pounding on almost every play.   And as @AFlaccoSeagullsstated, there were other injuries as well.

Was it the RIGHT decision?   Maybe, maybe not.

Was it a BAD decision?   Not at all.    The reasoning made sense and the playcall was fine.     Sometimes, even good calls dont work out.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, showtime said:

Imagine being a QB and not being able to make a 2 yard pass when a dude is wide open to win the game. Unreal.

Great play by Dunlap. I'm not sure I'm putting that on Jimmy?

Imagine being a playcaller who has ripped through a defense with pass after pass on the final drive of the game then suddenly deciding once you're within the 10 to just burn through 2 important downs by using a very ineffective run game. 

Flabbergasted by the change over once the niners got to the 7.