Pats @ Bills MNF Thread

The BILLievers

Just now, DannyB said:

I think people are also overlooking how absolutely stupid the Bills were at the worst times, like boneheaded penalties and such.

Oh! On the flipside, the refs totally missed the d-lineman jumping on one of those plays at the end, right? Did he for sure jump? Looked like it.

They showed an inconclusive replay and the announcers did not think it was anything more than a flinch.

Also, I don't feel like digging through this thread to see if anyone else saw what I saw on that last drive with the gme on the line. 1st and goal Zach Moss missed an EASY touchdown if he bounced it outside and I haven't heard a peep about it anywhere.. Am I crazy? Did anyone else see that?

Just now, braylon said:

Also, I don't feel like digging through this thread to see if anyone else saw what I saw on that last drive with the gme on the line. 1st and goal Zach Moss missed an EASY touchdown if he bounced it outside and I haven't heard a peep about it anywhere.. Am I crazy? Did anyone else see that?

Oh I TOTALLY saw that, I know exactly what you're talking about. It was like he literally decided instead of scoring a touchdown, he'd really rather be tackled by a dude.

7 minutes ago, DannyB said:

I think people are also overlooking how absolutely stupid the Bills were at the worst times, like boneheaded penalties and such.

Oh! On the flipside, the refs totally missed the d-lineman jumping on one of those plays at the end, right? Did he for sure jump? Looked like it.

They had three penalties and one was a bad call on a delay? the DL did move but never got in the neutral zone. 

Edited by jofos

On a separate note- the BS personal foul calls against the Pats when beginning a tackle in-bounds need to be assessed by the league.  Josh Allen is 6"5, 240 odd pounds...   the idea that you can just go into a tackle and then release in motion as you're going over the sideline is ridiculous. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DannyB said:

Oh I TOTALLY saw that, I know exactly what you're talking about. It was like he literally decided instead of scoring a touchdown, he'd really rather be tackled by a dude.

Thank you!! I kinda couldn't believe no one mentioned that anywhere lol. It was a BAD play. Not that he's rated very highly in the first place, but I feel like Moss is overrated. He's just not good lol.

4 minutes ago, jofos said:

They had three penalties and one was a bad call on a delay?

I guess what comes to mind is that Knox false start, and Allen thinking he had a free play when there was no flag thrown. Things like that. Like it wasn't constant, it just popped up at the worst times. I also thought Allen's pocket awareness/in-pocket decision making started to slip when it really came down to nut cutting time.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, braylon said:

Thank you!! I kinda couldn't believe no one mentioned that anywhere lol. It was a BAD play. Not that he's rated very highly in the first place, but I feel like Moss is overrated. He's just not good lol.

I almost said something at the time but things were going fast and furious at that point in time, and I was also busy eating gnocchi.

The Patriots RBs ran the ball 37 times for 153 yards if you are a clown who thinks the 64 yard TD should not count against them. That's over 4.1 yards per carry of steamrolling a hapless D that knows the run is coming every single time.

Its like that pathetic tired D that can't stop the 4 minute drill at the end, but for 32 minutes instead of 4.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DannyB said:

Allen thinking he had a free play when there was no flag thrown.

This was weird to me.  If you have a free play why not try to make something happen.  He threw the ball away pretty quickly like he just wanted the free yards, even without a flag down. 

Just now, mission27 said:

This was weird to me.  If you have a free play why not try to make something happen.  He threw the ball away pretty quickly like he just wanted the free yards, even without a flag down. 

There was a small jump from the pats line....  but i guess not into the NZ