Week 15 TNF: Kansas City Chiefs 9-4 at Los Angeles Chargers 8-5

Broncofan

Pick the Week 15 TNF and likely AFCW winner!  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins tonight?

1 hour ago, Joe_is_the_best said:

This game shows that analytics are a tool, but shouldn’t make your decisions for you. You have to play the odds, but sometimes taking the easy points is the best decision. The Chargers were moving the ball at will. You have to take the points.

This post is...wow

1) You are right, you have to play the odds. That is EXACTLY what analytics are
2) You are right, sometimes taking the points is the best decision. And what tells you when that is true? I'll give you time to guess
3) Do you think the bolded is a reason not to go for it? Because it is the exact opposite

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Joe_is_the_best said:

This game shows that analytics are a tool, but shouldn’t make your decisions for you. You have to play the odds, but sometimes taking the easy points is the best decision. The Chargers were moving the ball at will. You have to take the points.

Not going to lie...this post hurts my soul 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, mse326 said:

This post is...wow

1) You are right, you have to play the odds. That is EXACTLY what analytics are
2) You are right, sometimes taking the points is the best decision. And what tells you when that is true? I'll give you time to guess
3) Do you think the bolded is a reason not to go for it? Because it is the exact opposite

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Not going to lie...this post hurts my soul 

You guys seem to think that I'm criticizing analytics. I'm not. All I'm saying is it's a tool, you don't have to follow it religiously. Is that so soul-crunching? 

59 minutes ago, Joe_is_the_best said:

You guys seem to think that I'm criticizing analytics. I'm not. All I'm saying is it's a tool, you don't have to follow it religiously. Is that so soul-crunching? 

But i just don’t think because when something doesn’t work or every aggressive attempt is analytics driven. I think the issue is that it goes against the norm so people deem it an analytical decision. When it’s that not necessarily the case. 

11 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

But i just don’t think because when something doesn’t work or every aggressive attempt is analytics driven. I think the issue is that it goes against the norm so people deem it an analytical decision. When it’s that not necessarily the case. 

Yeah some coaches are more aggressive than others. I mentioned it because Staley is one of those new age coaches that leans on analytics more. I don't think it's a coincidence that he went with the analytics on every 4th down attempt.

4 hours ago, kramxel said:

Before Derwin left the game, Kelce had a grand total of 2 catches. After he and Tevaun Campbell went down, Kelce had 8 catches, and the Chiefs racked up the yards on a depleted Chargers secondary, on 4th quarter and OT. 

I don't think ppl realize how much of a game-changer this was.    #36 was absolute toast.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bearerofnews said:

I don’t know if he plays that violently. He’s also has elite measurements unlike Sanders. Most of his issues have literally been his legs. He’s been pretty durable this year except for a recent hamstring issue.