Head Coach Firing/Hiring/Interview Rumors

Broncofan

3 hours ago, ravishingone said:

From Culley to McCown would be ballsy.

So, there was a few days/weeks in there where I believed that Nick Caserio was actually in charge and maybe this next hire would be the real foundation to an eventual reconciliation.

This interview here tells me Jack Easterby is still running this show, and I was right to leave this franchise well behind.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

So, there was a few days/weeks in there where I believed that Nick Caserio was actually in charge and maybe this next hire would be the real foundation to an eventual reconciliation.

This interview here tells me Jack Easterby is still running this show, and I was right to leave this franchise well behind.

No experience?! McCown was (is still?) a high school coach and even was their scout team QB. Rumor is that he was a hell of a scout team QB even.

6 hours ago, ET80 said:

Again!? He interviewed last year too!

Easterby explaining to Caserio

you-see-it-is.gif

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ET80 said:

I just can’t believe after arguably the best player in the franchise’s history, who never says anything, came out to publicly rip Easterby they still haven’t taken any of his “power” away. And if McCown is the guy, why not hire him last year when you interviewed him instead of wasting a year.

I had some concerns about them hiring Flores and trying to be “Patriots South” but this is even more a mess.

• Like 1