BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

@RedGold we basically did the exclusive BPA approach a couple of years ago with our roster. We just did BPA exclusively, and to be honest, may as well have done it this past year as well. This is potentially the first year we'll actually have to think through balancing strength on our roster with BPA.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@RedGold we basically did the exclusive BPA approach a couple of years ago with our roster. We just did BPA exclusively, and to be honest, may as well have done it this past year as well. This is potentially the first year we'll actually have to think through balancing strength on our roster with BPA.

Yeah I'm not really in a position to avoid certain positions right now.   It would be more difficult with the picks if I were.   

Still don't regret tearing it down,  but losing is not fun. 

• Like 2

Just now, RedGold said:

Yeah I'm not really in a position to avoid certain positions right now.   It would be more difficult with the picks if I were.   

Still don't regret tearing it down,  but losing is not fun. 

I get that for sure. I think I enjoy the "team building" aspect the most in this league though, which is probably why I'm all for a simulation.

• Like 2

On 11/17/2022 at 7:32 PM, wwhickok said:

In all seriousness I can do them this weekend so;

Send to me:

Lancaster @ Rome @rackcs @bcb1213

Gotham @ Hungary @Whicker @PR @RandyMossIsBoss

Raleigh @ Greenland  @EaglesPeteC @Pickle Rick

Cancun @ Seoul @Blue @MWil23 @RedGold

Send to Redgold

Anchorage @ Flint @Scoundrel @RTTRUTH @LAOJoe

Singapore @ Death Valley @SirA1 @wwhickok

Ivory Coast @ Cuba @RuskieTitan @ny92mike @MD4L

Berlin @ Camden @Ragnarok @Jlash

Bump

• Like 2

@Scoundrel @Ragnarok @Jlash @Blue @MWil23 @MD4L @RTTRUTH @LAOJoe @Pickle Rick @Whicker @PR @RandyMossIsBoss @RuskieTitan @ny92mike @rackcs @EaglesPeteC @bcb1213 @RedGold @SirA1

Lancaster @ Rome

Lancaster's playoff hopes are still very much alive but in order to keep them that way they've got to defeat Rome whose offense has been shaky this season at RB and QB but overall a very good roster. Lancasters defense is starting ro get healthy and should get a boost in pass rushing. Is that enough to overcome Rome and take control of their own destiny or will Rome put those hopes to the pasture?

Anchorage @ Flint

Anchorage has arguably the best defense in the league, Flint has one of the better offenses in the league. When healthy Flint has a very stout defense and when healthy Anchorage also has one of the best offenses in the league. This game is going to come down to who wants it more, who out gameplans who.

Ivory Coast @ Cuba

Ivory Coast has been on a downward slope due to poor QB play, but at the right time, it appears the winds may be changing in their favor. Cuba started out strong but they have fallen from grace, not to suggest they are not still a threat but they are on the outside looking in. This is really good rushing attacks, subpar quarterbacks and 'hit or miss' receiver corps. Ivory Coast has a very good defense and Cuba has a good defense but its becoming riddled with injuries.

Which team and put it all together to keep their playoff aspirations alive?

Edited by wwhickok
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Lol college football.

That is all.

Lol.. Ole Miss getting mud stomped, Tennessee cant keep up, and USC is in danger of losing... Michigan barely escaping Illinois, Ohio State struggling early then still giving up 30 to... Maryland...UGA getting held to 16 over Kentucky? 

... what a crazy Saturday lol