GDT: Titans @ Texans (#1 seed edition)

Mesa_Titan

36 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

Yea. What's good is for his position he really doesn't need rhythm to get going as a running back. It's just running time. He will be OK. 

I really just hope we get through this game healthy. 

My wish for this game is for us to stay healthy and get Julio a 100 yards. Would be an amazing win. 

I’m with you. Win the game and get out of it as healthy as possible.

It would be nice to have a dominant offensive performance heading into the playoffs. I’d love Julio to go for over 100, AJ grabbing a couple TDs, the OL having another nice performance, no TOs and Downing having another positive playcalling day.

I believe momentum is a real thing when comes to teams/one side of the ball being in a zone (see our defense for the majority of the 2nd half of the season for example). It’d be scary if our offense really starts clicking right before the King returns and the playoffs start. Especially with the way our defense has looked.

I think I was the only one here who liked Hillard over McNicols.  Not bummed by no Henry.  I did not want him starting. But wouldn't mind hi getting a "few" carries.  

Well it is all on us now as KC held on to beat Denver.   

It is time for this team to step up and play now.  

I only like Henry not playing if he isn't ready. I think if he is ready...or as ready as he will be next week...he should play. It's not even close to guaranteed we get a bye. 

I know he is a freak but one thing...he is consistently a slow starter...so getting the rust off is important. Now if he isn't ready I agree with not playing him...but I think he is ready and they are just giving him an extra week. 

So he is supposed to have a huge role in our most important game of the year with no actual work, that is a recipe for a terrible game from him. Like fumbles, dropped passes or tentative running. I think the players love that he is super conservative with them, but I think he is too conservative. 

18 minutes ago, Dr.Doom52 said:

I only like Henry not playing if he isn't ready. I think if he is ready...or as ready as he will be next week...he should play. It's not even close to guaranteed we get a bye. 

I know he is a freak but one thing...he is consistently a slow starter...so getting the rust off is important. Now if he isn't ready I agree with not playing him...but I think he is ready and they are just giving him an extra week. 

So he is supposed to have a huge role in our most important game of the year with no actual work, that is a recipe for a terrible game from him. Like fumbles, dropped passes or tentative running. I think the players love that he is super conservative with them, but I think he is too conservative. 

Meh…we’re talking about a 6th year pro, who hasn’t taken a preseason snap in three years and plays a position that’s easy to just plug and play.

It’s not like this is uncharted territory for him or we’re talking about some inexperienced, raw RB here.