Divisional Round: 49ers @ Packers: Postgame - Packers lose 13-10, season ends due to worst STs in history!

FAH1223

Anxiety Meter  

84 members have voted

1. 1. You nervous?

1 hour ago, packfanfb said:

Guess he won't be playing. Guy must be a headcase...

Damn I wonder what really happened here with him. LaFleur mentioning he missed the Browns game I believe for "personal reasons" and now he's straight up cut a few weeks later. Wonder if he's contemplating retirement due to the concussions he keeps getting.

18 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Do you have to have a negative test to go to sporting events in WI? 

I was "positive" for covid last week.  I was sick Tuesday and Wednesday.  It was just like a cold.  If it weren't for protocol, I would have been at work on Thursday and Friday.  I now have to wear a mask this week.  

Not that I know of. I live in Ohio but went to a game earlier this season and there weren't any such parameters in place.

3 hours ago, incognito_man said:

Somehow didn't get signed up for playoff tickets. Pretty ticked, Packers have botched communication with my account before (passed down from parents).

I'm probably going to snag secondary market ticket though. Anyone else going? Grab a beer?

Just sold my divisional round tix this week. Was very surprised to have got in on playoff tix this year as its only my third year of having season tickets. Couldn't swing 2 playoff games at Lambeau after dropping way too much on the Winter Classic hockey game earlier this month.

• Like 1

We straight up dominated them in the first half of week three, and then a botched kick off coverage got them a a little bit of success. We also dropped points and got some questionable PI calls, that most likely balanced out when the clear grounding call wasn't called. Dillon seemed more successful than Jones, and I wonder how much of the offense was hamstrung because of the Yosh Vs Bosa situation. Which was Yosh's first start, so there is some room to wonder about this team. That said, if we end up leading by 17-0 with 2 seconds left in the first half, I think we'll all take that. 

• Like 1