Wildcard Round GDT - Dallas Cowboys vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

1 hour ago, Forge said:

I legit can't believe how many people are blaming Aiyuk for the Jimmy miss and how many people are saying Jimmy had a good game. 

One day, someone much smarter than me will have to explain this unwavering devotion and loyalty people have developed for Jimmy where very little is his fault. People are smashing Kyle but with Jimmy its all good lol. 

Damn...I think Jimmy is a great dude, and I bear him no ill will....but his stans and the people who just blindly late him are the absolute woooooooooooooooorst lol 

I think it goes both ways. There’s plenty of times it’s a clear miscommunication or receiver screw up or something and everyone is all over jimmy. 

Kind of reminds me of the Alex smith days. Either you’re with him or against him. 

10 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

congratulations to you all, i anticipate you guys blowing the packers outta the water. just built too tough for gb. it's gonna be an absolute ******* slaughter 

It will not 😂

But thanks for the congrats. Looking forward to another one with you guys

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

But that's a DL group...Sherman was legitimately tweeting all game in excitement whenever anyone made a good play and was asking the fans to give Jimmy his due and how great of a teammate and leader he is. 

This is probably one of the most important things a coach can do that directly leads to results. Shanny, throughout his whole tenure has had an extremely close knit team that plays consistently hard. He’s a good, to great coach, with flaws, but never with team leadership.

Just now, TecmoSuperJoe said:

When Kinlaw went down the thought was that the 49ers were going to get killed on the ground via opponent's run's game. They've held up fairly well since. Great job. 

Isn't that bizarre? I'm there with you. I thought this team was in terrible trouble defending the run 

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Isn't that bizarre? I'm there with you. I thought this team was in terrible trouble defending the run 

It was also Demeco learning his chops at DC, I dont want to lose personnel this offseason.  Please keep our FO and coordinators here.

• Like 2