2022 College Prospect Thread

germ-x

JJ going #2 to WSH wouldn't shock me at all. Adam Peters is a rising star and he comes from the Niners org who is winning with Brock Purdy. Trey Lance and Jayden Daniels aren't the same player but they do have some of the same risks. I think JJ is the type of QB they'd want to start a rebuild around, especially with an Ekeler/Robinson backfield.

• Like 1

On 3/23/2024 at 1:38 AM, thebestever6 said:

Man Joe Milton is Something his player web of 40/ hand size,vertices, broad, wingspan, height, weight, arm his web it's almost perfect its like if you were to build a qb in a lab he'd be joe milton physically. 

he can throw the ball further than uncle Ricco. He also has a lightning quick release His flaw is footwork, going through progressions and accuracy always under throws or overthrows his targets. 

Just turned 24 but Andrew Mason said he's a quick learner. I'd love to see the right coach get ahold of him.

Beginning to like the idea of Milton as one of our 6th rounders, trying to make him our Taysom Hill clone.

Also heard a guest-host on the Fan (?) today touting up a QB named Carter Bradley. His dad is a former defensive coordinator in the NFL, not that that has a barring on anything. 

• Like 1

Penix will be better than Maye.  I am not sure if the Broncos can stay at 12 to get him, or can they trade back with the risk of the Raiders drafting him at 13?

Would an odd NFL comp for Penix be a left handed Warren Moon?

Edited by jsthomp2007

Well, T'Vondre Sweat getting a DWI right before the draft wasn't his best move, but could benefit us as he'll probably drop to a Day 3 pick. I like Sweat's size to replace DJ at the NT spot, we 'll need a big body to clog that and he's list around 365lbs. Getting him with a 4th seems more than likely now IMO. 

Edited by Cutler06

4 hours ago, Cutler06 said:

Well, T'Vondre Sweat getting a DWI right before the draft wasn't his best move, but could benefit us as he'll probably drop to a Day 3 pick. I like Sweat's size to replace DJ at the NT spot, we 'll need a big body to clog that and he's list around 365lbs. Getting him with a 4th seems more than likely now IMO. 

365 is too big. 

Playing around with the draft simulators it really solidifies for me that we need to trade down and trade down far. If we can get into the early-mid 20s that would give us so many more options whether this year or next. There's still a ton of talent available around then and having to wait till the 3rd round to draft again is crushing. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, The Helicopter said:

Gilbert Brown in SBXXXII?

First name that always comes to mind. He got dominated and was a non factor. What made it more sweet was all the press prior to the game claiming Brown and friends would shut down Denvers running game.

• Like 3