AFC Wildcard GDT: #7 Pittsburgh @ #2 Kansas City

Broncofan

Who wins today?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the winner!

• Steelers - just checking, you're sure you're clicking Pittsburgh, right?
    • Chiefs

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

This Steeler team can be really good with a new QB, new OC, and a little more receiver speed. 

T.J. Watt is arguably the best defensive player in the league right there with Donald. And this Steeler D in general is pretty dang good. I would bet majority of the the points given up are due to being tired and the offense doing nothing time and time again. 

Their secondary isn't that good, either.

Just now, BayRaider said:

This Steeler team can be really good with a new QB, new OC, and a little more receiver speed. 

T.J. Watt is arguably the best defensive player in the league right there with Donald. And this Steeler D in general is pretty dang good. I would bet majority of the the points given up are due to being tired and the offense doing nothing time and time again. 

nope. Defence isn't good despite having players that are good. Scheme is not good and many other players are no good. 

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

We had two twin brothers graduate a few years before me, probably two of the top 5 athletes the school has ever had.

Even they just went to play arena football for a few years, being the best athletes the school has had... they showed up to a 4th of July picnic at the park a few years back and absolutely ruined every single person during a pickup game of flag football..

these dudes were beer bellied construction workers a decade past their prime, still running around the HS kids like it's nothing... 

some people just don't understand the talent discrepancy, and refuse to fathom it's more than they think

My favorite, having been a college wrestler and then working as a bouncer, is when guys thought just watching mma meant they could try the stuff they saw in UFC in a bar fight.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

We aren't even supposed to be here. You guys were. 

The entire state of Pennsylvania should be banned from the NFL for 3 years based on todays playoffs. Then we wont have to worry about who was supposed to be where. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Right there with Donald? Yeah no lol.