Bills v Chiefs last 2 minutes Mafia - D2 1/28 10pm cst

Matts4313

Just now, Matts4313 said:

My dude, I knew you would come through. Can I officially sign you up? Read the OP, this is going to be a very short and not complicated game. Your effort level can be low. 

I'm literally only going to come in and vote for malf once a day if I sign up.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Ew. Eagles and Cowboys fans working together to pick on a Packers Fan. Gross.

team america vomit GIF

You cant have a true rival without a level of respect. Obviously Cowboys/Eagles isnt a shinning example of respect, but Ravens/Steelers is. That said, I would consider about 3-4 Eagles posters to be in my top 10-20 buds from this site. @Kiltman is probably my favorite poster next to @D82 and @Texas_OutLaw7.

Danger, Mccoy, Phire, etc etc are all very solid dudes.

Even if they are aligned with a satan team

Edited by Matts4313

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Also - since I am on the topic already, @Slappy Mc, the very first person I actually gave personal info to on this site was @skinsfanLA. He and I pm'd each other from the time I was ~17 until the time I had my first kid. But he got busy with real life, so that convo died. 

To be fair, for me it was @MightyMouse07 who also happens to be a Cowboys fan. Unfortunately I have conversations with people that have terrible taste in football teams. I guess misery loves company though.

• Like 1

Since there are no roles to send out (hence, no reason to PM you all), outside of letting people know if they are scum, I will start the game in ~10 minutes. I will leave rolling sign ups through N1. It will start with 3 scum, if we get another sign up, I will randomize all the town and add a 4th scum member. 

*Read the OP!* Guns will be handed out mid day pending work schedule. All gun interactions will be done via PM, including who you want to kill. You dont have to shoot anyone if you get a gun, but you only have until 10PM CST to make a choice. In other words, you cant horde the gun and save it for later use.

1. @Malfatron

2. @MWil23

3. @JoshstraDaymus

4. @The Orca

5. @Pickle Rick

6. @TheKillerNacho

7. @squire12

8. @Whicker

9. @bigbadbuff

10. @bcb1213

11. @Danger

Town are Chiefs, Scum are Bills. 

Edited by Matts4313

Two of the 3 scum PMs have been sent out... But I cant send the 3rd because inbox is full. So check your inboxes, I will try again after my 10am appointment. Game has started, Night will be 10pm CST. You can lock votes and cause night earlier.

1. @Malfatron

2. @MWil23

3. @JoshstraDaymus

4. @The Orca

5. @Pickle Rick

6. @TheKillerNacho

7. @squire12

8. @Whicker

9. @bigbadbuff

10. @bcb1213

11. @Danger

Edited by Matts4313

24 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Two of the 3 scum PMs have been sent out... But I cant send the 3rd because inbox is full. So check your inboxes, I will try again after my 10am appointment. Game has started, Night will be 10pm CST. You can lock votes and cause night earlier.

1. @Malfatron

2. @MWil23

3. @JoshstraDaymus

4. @The Orca

5. @Pickle Rick

6. @TheKillerNacho

7. @squire12

8. @Whicker

9. @bigbadbuff

10. @bcb1213

11. @Danger