What’s the best package we could get for Rodgers?

fattlipp

9 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Simmons is equivalent to at least 2 late 1st for me. I'm not sure there's another player in the league I'd rather have for this team TBH.

Still havent gotten over him dissing your draft crush have ya?  :)

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

Simmons is equivalent to at least 2 late 1st for me. I'm not sure there's another player in the league I'd rather have for this team TBH.

If TEN put Simmons on the market tomorrow, I don't think there is doubt he would net 2 RD1 picks.

I would be surprised if we even took one player in return.  I expect we take all picks.  2 1's, 2 2's in the least.  3 1's and another lesser pick or two and the most.  We may have to take a QB (like Tannehill) to get the numbers to work out, which could be a short term arrangement...

19 hours ago, Brit Pack said:

I heard it from very good sauces that Tannehill is getting traded to the Washington Team for their 1st rounder #11 and their 2nd rounder #42 in 2022. They will send those pick to Green Bay plus their own orginal 1st rounder, pick #26, plus Jeffery Simmons for Aaron 'freaking' Rodgers. We are pushing to get Amani Hooker included in the deal too. 

Which sauces ?

Ketchup, BBQ ? Did they talk to you, what else did they say ?

10 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

why? Rodgers is going to make a team better in 2022 than they were in 2021

Because the draft class is expected to be stronger.

We need draft capital in case Love doesn't show improvement. Might be a couple elite prospects at QB.

21 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

why? Rodgers is going to make a team better in 2022 than they were in 2021

First is for contracts, if all 3 hit you need to pay them all at once.

Second is a hedge on Love. I'd like a second first next year to make moving up viable if necessary.

58 minutes ago, spilltray said:

First is for contracts, if all 3 hit you need to pay them all at once.

Second is a hedge on Love. I'd like a second first next year to make moving up viable if necessary.

If Simmons is in that package, no way I am turning that down to get a 2023 1st instead

Gary - Simmons - Clark - Lowry - (draft pick Preston)    

You can make that front group work

Jeffrey Simmons.  

135 tackles.

13.5 sacks.

19 TFL.

32 QB hits.

3 years.

59 tackles.

16.5 sacks.

16 TFL.

42 QB hits.

3 years.

If Simmons is worth two first round picks, what is Gary worth?  I'm not arguing against Simmons, he's very good.  I'm not arguing against either.  Just wondering what they are really worth, since you do need to sign a deal with them very shortly and that will cost a boatload of money.