NFCCG: 49ers vs. Rams The BIG One

BStanRamFan

11 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

Rams are 10-0 when they win the coin toss. They are 4-5 when they lose the coin toss.

I could just easily say when Stafford dont turn the ball over we are 8-0. So idk if that factors into winning or losing the coin toss either. 

Not turning the ball over is much more important. He just needs to keep playing like he has the past few weeks and we'll be in good shape. I thought he played well the last time against SF too. 

On 1/26/2022 at 3:03 PM, stl4life07 said:

So Ive been on record countless of times saying Im not picking the Rams to beat the Niners until I see them do so. We have lost 6 straight times against them. The Niners have the Rams number. With all that being said, I had a dream this morning when the Niners beat the Rams again. Yes I was so frustrated. I woke up thinking the Rams are going to beat the Niners on Sunday. Some dreams you take opposite Ive learned over the many many years of existence. The first time I learned about that was when I was young I had a dream about my cousin falling out of a car and dying. I told my mom and she told me its not going to be her dying but a man. Not too long after my dream my cousin called and said the guy that was living with her with she found dead in the house. That was a big eye opener for me to know about how dreams can work. 

Anyways to get back to football lol. So after my dream I feel good about the Rams beating the Niners. This is going to be an Akers redemption game. He fumbled twice and honestly were huge. His fumbles were bigger than Kupp fumble and the bad snap from Allen. I think Akers will understand that he definitely cant fumble and that he has to be big time. Not just him but Michel. Michel has had postseason success as a rookie with the Pats. He had 100yds and the only td in the Superbowl back in 2018 when the Pats beat the Rams. I think Stafford will continue to be big time. Not saying he wont turn the ball over once but he will make the big time plays when the Rams have to make them.

The defense will continue to be about the stars with a splash of role players stepping up. In order to beat the Niners the Rams have to slow down the run. Now we know Kittle and Deebo are both banged up. Williams might not even play and Jimmy G has both a hand and shoulder injury. All of that will factor into things. Just like last season the Saints dominated the Bucs in the regular season but in the playoffs Brees was dealing with his ribs, and Thomas was just out there as a decoy bc he was still hurt and couldnt be effective. The Bucs took advantage of that and in the 2nd half came back to win. I think the Rams will do the same against a hobbled Niners team. Plus if nothing else the Rams players know to a man they had the Niners dead to rights in Week 18 and blew it. They will make sure they arent going to blow it again. So again the Rams will win and be hosting the Superbowl in Sofi. 

tenor.gif?itemid=13721884

• Like 6

13 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

Rams are 10-0 when they win the coin toss. They are 4-5 when they lose the coin toss.

I could just easily say when Stafford dont turn the ball over we are 8-0. So idk if that factors into winning or losing the coin toss either. 

Well there's a better chance of winning the coin toss than Stafford not turning the ball over.

• Like 1

On 1/26/2022 at 1:03 PM, stl4life07 said:

So Ive been on record countless of times saying Im not picking the Rams to beat the Niners until I see them do so. We have lost 6 straight times against them. The Niners have the Rams number. With all that being said, I had a dream this morning when the Niners beat the Rams again. Yes I was so frustrated. I woke up thinking the Rams are going to beat the Niners on Sunday. Some dreams you take opposite Ive learned over the many many years of existence. The first time I learned about that was when I was young I had a dream about my cousin falling out of a car and dying. I told my mom and she told me its not going to be her dying but a man. Not too long after my dream my cousin called and said the guy that was living with her with she found dead in the house. That was a big eye opener for me to know about how dreams can work. 

Billy Madison Shut Up GIF

• Like 6

On 1/26/2022 at 3:03 PM, stl4life07 said:

With all that being said, I had a dream this morning when the Niners beat the Rams again. Yes I was so frustrated. I woke up thinking the Rams are going to beat the Niners on Sunday. Some dreams you take opposite Ive learned over the many many years of existence. The first time I learned about that was when I was young I had a dream about my cousin falling out of a car and dying. I told my mom and she told me its not going to be her dying but a man. Not too long after my dream my cousin called and said the guy that was living with her with she found dead in the house. That was a big eye opener for me to know about how dreams can work. 

Blank Stare Staring GIF

• Like 6

37 minutes ago, Xenos said:

Billy Madison Shut Up GIF

It’s all coming full circle now. At the beginning of the 1999 season I can recall sitting in the cafeteria in 8th grade with my friends as we discussed who would win the Superbowl. My best friend at the time said the Packers since he was a fan, some said the Broncos and even the Falcons. I said the Rams would win it and everyone laughed at me saying basically the same thing you said. Let’s just say I was right when the Rams were the ones holding the trophy up at the end of the season. So I feel good about being right again and it starts on Sunday beating the Niners. 

I’m out of work a bit early because of all the snow that’s about to hit so my weekend has officially started and I’m officially nervous as helllllll 😂 

Itll be the same as the other play off games. Stafford needs to be smart with the ball and keep doing his thing. I hope Akers has a monster game after those two fumbles last week. 

The biggest factor in this game will be who’s Dline will dominate more. Arguably the best 2 fronts in the league right now and I hope AD and the boys can really wreak havoc. I’m so damn tired of Jimmy G having terrible games and only showing up to play the Rams. I’ve never wanted a W so bad 😂

1 hour ago, MDY10 said:

The biggest factor in this game will be who’s Dline will dominate more. Arguably the best 2 fronts in the league right now and I hope AD and the boys can really wreak havoc. I’m so damn tired of Jimmy G having terrible games and only showing up to play the Rams. I’ve never wanted a W so bad 😂

I'm pretty sure at this point that Trent Williams isn't playing, so I'd say that you guys probably have the edge there. 

2 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

It’s all coming full circle now. At the beginning of the 1999 season I can recall sitting in the cafeteria in 8th grade with my friends as we discussed who would win the Superbowl. My best friend at the time said the Packers since he was a fan, some said the Broncos and even the Falcons. I said the Rams would win it and everyone laughed at me saying basically the same thing you said. Let’s just say I was right when the Rams were the ones holding the trophy up at the end of the season. So I feel good about being right again and it starts on Sunday beating the Niners. 

Blank Stare Staring GIF

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Forge said:

I'm pretty sure at this point that Trent Williams isn't playing, so I'd say that you guys probably have the edge there. 

You think so? I saw it’ll be game time decision but I just can’t see him sitting this out. Not that I want him to be hurt by any means so this sounds selfish lol but For our sake I hope you’re right. 

Just now, MDY10 said:

You think so? I saw it’ll be game time decision but I just can’t see him sitting this out. Not that I want him to be hurt by any means so this sounds selfish lol but For our sake I hope you’re right. 

MM said that he was walking very slowly during walkthrough. 

Shanny has stayed steadfast. Says "Trent says he's playing, so I believe him", but I don't know how you get over that in two more days if you can barely walk as it is. Officially, he's listed as Questionable, of course. 

1 hour ago, Forge said:

MM said that he was walking very slowly during walkthrough. 

Shanny has stayed steadfast. Says "Trent says he's playing, so I believe him", but I don't know how you get over that in two more days if you can barely walk as it is. Officially, he's listed as Questionable, of course. 

I never wish injuries on players and I hope Trent is fine, but man do I hope he misses this game. Dude is such a stud. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JonStark said:

I never wish injuries on players and I hope Trent is fine, but man do I hope he misses this game. Dude is such a stud. 

Well as far as injuries go I don’t think a ankle sprain is career ending. So we can definitely say we want that baby to flare up Sunday. 

he is a game changer for them no question.

11 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

Your friends know nothing about football.

The Falcons????

Edited by Malfatron

7 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Your friends know nothing about football.

The Falcons????

Need I remind you about those dirty birds back in the day coached by the late great Dan Reeves with running back Jamal Anderson? Btw they went to the Superbowl the previous season in 1998 so I can see why some of my friends was saying they would get back. I kinda see it’s a thing where one or both Superbowl teams people just pencil them in the next season.

Edited by stl4life07