Bears Coordinators and Assistant Coaches Search/Interviews

GOGRIESE

18 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Erik Duerrwaechter

@EDuerrwaechter

·

1h

I will also say this about Chris Morgan as the #Bears O-line coach: 

His lines and hog mollies have always been nasty. You’re not touching the QB without getting jumped.

GM Ryan Poles stated that as the biggest weakness for the Bears lately.

It’s hard to temper my expectations lately. I find myself wondering if excitement is warranted, and if the Bears could have accidentally stumbled into not screwing things up as they usually do.

• Like 1

Danny Meehan

@DanMeehan90

·

40m

Seems as though the #Bears are continuing in wanting to deploy an offense that resembles (in some fashion) a Shannhan/LaFleur/McVay style. Further evidence in the offensive line hire of Chris Morgan who spent the bulk of his career as OL coach under Shanny in ATL (15-20).

• Like 2

I for one never saw Joe Brady as a fit with the Bears as a QB coach because just looking at his coaching line he never really dealt with them like he did WRs. I think Buffalo is a good fit for him because Dorsey can groom him into a QB coach and he can then work his way up again.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

Danny Meehan

@DanMeehan90

·

40m

Seems as though the #Bears are continuing in wanting to deploy an offense that resembles (in some fashion) a Shannhan/LaFleur/McVay style. Further evidence in the offensive line hire of Chris Morgan who spent the bulk of his career as OL coach under Shanny in ATL (15-20).

He was only with Shanny for 2015 and 2016.

17 - Sarkisian

18 - Sarkisian

19 - Koetter

20 - Koetter

7 minutes ago, blkwdw13 said:

With the hiring of the offensive staff the OC has to be set and just not announced, otherwise I think it's just weird and off that a defensive HC would pick these guys and then the OC would have to deal with them. 🤷‍♂️

Are you referring to the QB coach? They announced the hire of Luke Getsy 3 days ago.