2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

11 hours ago, Kiltman said:
  • Get good talent with the sheer amount of early of the round picks you have.
  • ostracize that talent when they want to get paid when you get some success 
  • Forced to trade them or let them walk 
  • Have to spend that same money you refused to pay your homegrown talent on middling talent that hits the market to reach the cap floor
  • Continue the loop of mediocrity 

Unfortunately for me, you also just perfectly described the Cincy Reds 

• Like 1

Just now, AkronsWitness said:

They gave Chrsitian Kirk 21M a year so they can trade Shenault. 

idiot-you-eediot.gif

I’m not even trying to back the Kirk deal, but 1) he didn’t get 21M per and 2) Have you seen Shenault play since he was drafted? He’s bad.

• Like 1

Lol Seattle going all in on this rebuild. It has been 5 years since Kaepernick played a game...Suppose if the Jags were willing to give Tim Tebow a try last year, I shouldn't be shocked a team is kicking the tires on Kaepernick. Kind of hope Seattle signs Kaepernick just to watch a certain crowd of people get riled up and pretend to "stop watching" football over the signing.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ryan_W said:

Seattle working out Colin Kaepernick

oh yeah baby

My only concern is how he's now 34 years old and hasn't played a single down of Football in 5 years (2016 was his last pass attempt).

It's ashame what the NFL did to that kid @ only 29 years old. All 32 NFL owners completely blackballed him from the NFL despite a career QB Rating close to 90. 

It's criminal what happened to Collin Kaepernick and it's hard to believe he's now 34 years old (soon to be 35) and hasn't played football since going on 6 years now (2016).

I'd love to see him back but unfortunately I feel the damage has already been done. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

Lol Seattle going all in on this rebuild. It has been 5 years since Kaepernick played a game...Suppose if the Jags were willing to give Tim Tebow a try last year, I shouldn't be shocked a team is kicking the tires on Kaepernick. Kind of hope Seattle signs Kaepernick just to watch a certain crowd of people get riled up and pretend to "stop watching" football over the signing.

"You HAVE to STAND!" they yell from their sofas while taking a swig of Natty Lite, with their ball caps still on, and the TV on mute....

Edited by ronjon1990
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

Watson is interviewing with the Browns today, and rumour has it that Houston isn’t interested in Baker as a return piece.

is this the year Baker Mayfield solidifies himself as a better QB than an injured rookie Davis Mills? 

Baker has to look better than that stud to begin with before any talk of solidifying can commence. 

• Like 1