Jaguars fall back to Doug Pederson for HC

Apparition

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

k

Usually you’re better with your analysis than this. I’m disappointed.

Dillard has kind of been screwed a bit in his tenure with the Eagles unlike Reagor who has got every opportunity in the world. He showed some good (watch the Bears against Khalil Mack) and bad (Seahawks) as a rookie filling in for Johnson and mainly Peters. The Seahawks game he got switched to right tackle as the starter in practice midweek. He had never really played the right side in his life and ask any OL that isn’t an easy switch to make if you’ve never done it, especially on the fly in the middle of the year. It’s no surprise he had a really bad showing.

Peters was out of the picture last year for the COVID season and Dillard was the projected starter, but unfortunately for him tore his bicep in camp which isn’t even an injury that affects athleticism, so not sure why you brought up the injury to begin with. That was obviously a season ender and opened the door for the toolsy freak of nature in Mailata who capitalized last year and had a pretty nice first year starting which got him his long term extension this offseason.

Mailata graded out this year as the 3rd best LT in the league by PFF only behind fellow NFCE Tyron Smith and former NFCE Trent Williams. Not sure if you’ve heard of them.

Just cause the Eagles have the best tackle duo in the NFL or close to it doesn’t mean Dillard is garbage. His problem coming into the league was functional strength and I think he’s improved that. He’s still obviously not gonna be one of the stronger tackles, but he has great feet in pass pro and in todays NFL I would value pass blocking for my blindside over run blocking.

But, whatever you say ET. You know all. 
bow down adam levine GIF by The Voice

23 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Who’s running the show out there? Pederson and Rich were the final two candidates after 40+ days? Lollll. Lawrence could of had a great career. 

Who were we rushing for? The last time we rushed and didn’t do a thorough search we hired Urban ******* Meyer.